Hardware pairing

i have Digialb STI7111 but who i fin Uart PIN >

Attachments

• 20200331_040827.jpg
    20200331_040827.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 61
Lower left corner, two dummy silkscreen caps . But i will save you time.... You wont get inside becuase its Read Only ;)

Take out the operator's box and you can enjoy yourself.

Cau Adas

@chookey The problem about topics like these today is that its well above 99,95% commercial servers or even chinese dvb box manufactureres with zero knowledge that hijack these forums to sniff info and knowledge to get their cashflow running.

Of course they would never admit it in the open and claim its all amateur / hobby / bla bla BS, but if you see posts from the same person here looking for an african provider this week and albanian the next one that should ring a bell.

Last edited:
you are right.. he is is an Arab citizen living in Germany looking for a solution for digialb and mytv conax for your commercial server . used by many different nicknames here, on sat4-all board and also on skype..

@chookey The problem about topics like these today is that its well above 99,95% commercial servers or even chinese dvb box manufactureres with zero knowledge that hijack these forums to sniff info and knowledge to get their cashflow running.

Of course they would never admit it in the open and claim its all amateur / hobby / bla bla BS, but if you see posts from the same person here looking for an african provider this week and albanian the next one that should ring a bell.
Yes, I've noticed it many times over the years. Seen the "pm me" types too, who I'm quite sure are looking for money. It's nice that some genuine ones come on here but no useful knowledge is shared any longer. I no longer have any interest myself in opening cards or the like but do enjoy gaining further knowledge.
It's just a pity that the commercials make this practically impossible on forums such as ours.

@electron112 maybe true ... BUT: still he had his solutions done before all other people. just look at how many people begged him from all around the world to buy or get something from him.

for me all this fighting and arguing is pure jealousy. pay-tv scene has been so much infiltrated in the last 10 years by people with no technical background at all, who have no clue what they are actually doing when not sitting in front of a guided step by step tutorial on one of these nice forums.

they are only motivated and driven by the fact that there is (or was) quick money to get by selling IKS lines or IPTV with literally no initial investment. now that providers came up with the pairing countermeasure its like somebody took away the candy from a child.

Last edited:
@electron112 maybe true ... BUT: still he had his solutions done before all other people. just look at how many people begged him from all around the world to buy or get something from him.

for me all this fighting and arguing is pure jealousy. pay-tv scene has been so much infiltrated in the last 10 years by people with no technical background at all, who have no clue what they are actually doing when not sitting in front of a guided step by step tutorial on one of these nice forums.

they are only motivated and driven by the fact that there is (or was) quick money to get by selling IKS lines or IPTV with literally no initial investment. now that providers came up with the pairing countermeasure its like somebody took away the candy from a child.
i hope you talk about others i never buy some solution

and of course never buy it somethink

😀
right .. you panhandle emm decrypt for conax from one arabe guy.. he speak you after how this work and wanted from you help about decrypt crypted emm used on dish tv half year.. by the way, he's stil waiting for your help :D
better for you is make some knowns as decrypt for polish rsa emm clear and be as heroes of the Polland . r

soon they start LPK, it will be fun anymore ;)

dont forget is one Mongolia try to tack he can but is just a scammer is active in manye forum and talk he can all but nothing

You’d lot sound like Yoda. Confused I am.

😀
right .. you panhandle emm decrypt for conax from one arabe guy.. he speak you after how this work and wanted from you help about decrypt crypted emm used on dish tv half year.. by the way, he's stil waiting for your help :D
better for you is make some knowns as decrypt for polish rsa emm clear and be as heroes of the Polland . r

soon they start LPK, it will be fun anymore ;)

you should help him

Back