DVB - PC Cards Hardcam help for tt1500c needed please!!

mashipx

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi guys.

Could any1 please giude me to a place where I can obtain a hard cam and fun card to use on the CI extension slot for my TT1500c DVB card.

I know most of you will probably tell me what hardware etc to buy to create my own card, but to tell you the truth im not very clever when it comes to cams or fun cards.

I am more than happy to pay some one for a hardcam and card that will work through media portal or mce2005 and be able to unscramble digital tv in the ex C&W area of south manchester (now vi*gin). Preferably a card that will be able to update the keys when required like the titanium card I use on my dodgy Vi*gin box at home.

Please any help would be very appreciated. im sick of using softcams that stutter and continuosly need updating.

Thnx guys

Last edited:
Here you go
h**p://www.hisat.com/proddetail.php?prod=CAMMERLIN

Just update the cam with the boxkey of your VM box and you can use your current Titanium card.

You will also need the CI interface for the TT

Thank You for your reply

Thank You for your reply M8, but please cud u tell me how i update the cam with my boxkey. is there a way to do it with buying the programmer etc. its not the money, i just dont have a clue.

cheerz.....

Oh and another thing.. this is how dumb i am bout this stuff right now. where do i find the box key??

hehe noob alert

Last edited:
Thank You for your reply M8, but please cud u tell me how i update the cam with my boxkey. is there a way to do it with buying the programmer etc. its not the money, i just dont have a clue.

cheerz.....

Oh and another thing.. this is how dumb i am bout this stuff right now. where do i find the box key??

hehe noob alert

u don't need a programmer once the cam has been flashed / converted to a jokercam 0.79therefore wherever u buy the cam from ask if thet can do that for u. once a jokercam you can change the boxkey in most applications like mytheatre, ritzdvb,, thr tt app etc...but the problem then is with ur card how did u get ur tit card programmed, if u can get another of these use the same bk as klutsh says.....

Hi guys.

Could any1 please giude me to a place where I can obtain a hard cam and fun card to use on the CI extension slot for my TT1500c DVB card.

I know most of you will probably tell me what hardware etc to buy to create my own card, but to tell you the truth im not very clever when it comes to cams or fun cards.

I am more than happy to pay some one for a hardcam and card that will work through media portal or mce2005 and be able to unscramble digital tv in the ex C&W area of south manchester (now vi*gin). Preferably a card that will be able to update the keys when required like the titanium card I use on my dodgy Vi*gin box at home.

Please any help would be very appreciated. im sick of using softcams that stutter and continuosly need updating.

Thnx guys

you might want to read this thread concerning cams with joker firmware.
https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/162352/

you dont want to jump out of the frying pan and into the fire.

I live close to you and will help in anyway i can.

good luck...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back