Happy we back online !!

lombard

Inactive User
Reaction score
dont kno where to go without this site, hopfully sorted now !:p

Moved this to General Chat ;)

posts missing ?

is it me or have some posts been deleted? it may have been its just that last night liam had posted a new image and him and gav were discussing the image i cant seem to find that post

yeah i did make a post that all posts from last night (before 8) will be lost as i was moving the database and i already started to it cannot keep posts that in the mond of a computer have not been made :(

sorry everyone i need alot of work still on this machine but looking at things its running alot better right now... but still needs work and until i have finished still expect from time to time to see the dreaded server busy page :(

but soon will be fully sorted

glad we're back online.hope all is sorted now, don't know wot we'd do without this site.

thought i had been posting in my dreams woke up and presto gone still if anybodys was really important they will post again

@Mickie keep up the great work your doing a grand job must be driving you crazy could be worse could be a :eek: Rangers supporter like me digi-world the only fun I've got at this sad time:mad:

yeah me to and i must say the sites looking great aswell :)

glad we're back up and running, great newlook guys

Well done

well done Mickie D i`m glad the site is back and running

thank you

i was stressed out did'nt know what to do twiddling me thumbs waiting for site to come back on . Glad to see it ap und running again keep up the good work Mickie ;)

Great work Mickie, just wish there was something I could do to help.

My post count seems to have dropped by more than a hundred.

Not just posts from yesterday.

????

Think I've sussed it: the closed room is missing so probably my posts from there are not being counted and will return when that room returns.

Sorry you are having so much work to do Mickie. I hope it all goes well and you manage to get things sorted without tearing all your hair out.:eek:

Cheers m8!!

Back