Happy Days!

Superflous

Member ++
Reaction score
Been considering getting myself a second digibox for my bedroom for some time (the woman likes all those channels which you gotta scroll down from bbc1 to find : shocked2 )

I stumbled apon a box today on ebay, Di4001n for 30 quid, buy it now (£6 p&p).
Considering I live in pure NTHell I found it a little difficult to find spare boxes.

After paying for the thing I noticed there was an NThell card in the box in the picture.

I emailed the guy and he confirmed that the card came with the box along with a remote!

Anyway I thinks i got meself a bargain considering i seen some of the cards alone going on ebay last week for nearly 30 quid +.

depends wether you get the box with the cable man attached because they follow egay all the time and they usually pull the boxes of f there so be careful

I've only got my workplace registered with ebay so I should be fine.

The boss can't say anything either cus i sorted him out with my old analogue box a while back

the card will most probly be locked. to retrieve the box/key youll have to use a led simm. tmc got a new 1 out , which requires no solderin. or you could get an unlooper to unlock the card but that could still prove to be a false b/k. dont do any thin till it comes and youve had a look to see wots wot . but this is the led simm which would be your best bet. not a bad buy for 36 squid though.

http://www.tailor-madecircuits.com/led_simm_plug_and_play.htm

aye mate i've considered that.

I was able to get the BK for my other Di4001n out of the database the other day. I doubt i'll be that lucky twice!

Money is a little tight coming up to Christmas though, might have to wait till after to get the simm. I shouldn't have bought that box cause I really can't afford it but i'm a sucker for a bargain.

I'm a web designer by trade and offered TMC a deal to do his site up to a real professional level in exchange for some gear I need (including a led simm). He hasn't responded to my message so I don't think hes interested

cric2k said:
aye mate i've considered that.

I was able to get the BK for my other Di4001n out of the database the other day. I doubt i'll be that lucky twice!

Money is a little tight coming up to Christmas though, might have to wait till after to get the simm. I shouldn't have bought that box cause I really can't afford it but i'm a sucker for a bargain.

I'm a web designer by trade and offered TMC a deal to do his site up to a real professional level in exchange for some gear I need (including a led simm). He hasn't responded to my message so I don't think hes interested

lo worth a try though eh m8 ,, did you get a 4001 out of the database, ive never known that before you were lucky.

aye, basically I've been trying to teach myself this programming business.

I have a MOSC card which i got off a local trader. I tried reading the card to get my BK to try out my stuff with a few test cards. When attempting to read the card my computer crashed and the data on my MOSC got corrupted!

I was near cryin when I asked someone to check the database for my 4001, and what-do-ya-know, it was there!

Now i'm running on funs until i get my stuff together to unlock my bloody a82 mosc and get it working again.

Back