Happy Days!

cric2k

Member ++
Reaction score
Been considering getting myself a second digibox for my bedroom for some time (the woman likes all those channels which you gotta scroll down from bbc1 to find : shocked2 )

I stumbled apon a box today on ebay, Di4001n for 30 quid, buy it now (£6 p&p).
Considering I live in pure NTHell I found it a little difficult to find spare boxes.

After paying for the thing I noticed there was an NThell card in the box in the picture.

I emailed the guy and he confirmed that the card came with the box along with a remote!

Anyway I thinks i got meself a bargain considering i seen some of the cards alone going on ebay last week for nearly 30 quid +.

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
depends wether you get the box with the cable man attached because they follow egay all the time and they usually pull the boxes of f there so be careful

cric2k

Member ++
Reaction score
I've only got my workplace registered with ebay so I should be fine.

The boss can't say anything either cus i sorted him out with my old analogue box a while back

cliffy

Inactive User
Reaction score
the card will most probly be locked. to retrieve the box/key youll have to use a led simm. tmc got a new 1 out , which requires no solderin. or you could get an unlooper to unlock the card but that could still prove to be a false b/k. dont do any thin till it comes and youve had a look to see wots wot . but this is the led simm which would be your best bet. not a bad buy for 36 squid though.

http://www.tailor-madecircuits.com/led_simm_plug_and_play.htm

cric2k

Member ++
Reaction score
aye mate i've considered that.

I was able to get the BK for my other Di4001n out of the database the other day. I doubt i'll be that lucky twice!

Money is a little tight coming up to Christmas though, might have to wait till after to get the simm. I shouldn't have bought that box cause I really can't afford it but i'm a sucker for a bargain.

I'm a web designer by trade and offered TMC a deal to do his site up to a real professional level in exchange for some gear I need (including a led simm). He hasn't responded to my message so I don't think hes interested

cliffy

Inactive User
Reaction score
cric2k said:
aye mate i've considered that.

I was able to get the BK for my other Di4001n out of the database the other day. I doubt i'll be that lucky twice!

Money is a little tight coming up to Christmas though, might have to wait till after to get the simm. I shouldn't have bought that box cause I really can't afford it but i'm a sucker for a bargain.

I'm a web designer by trade and offered TMC a deal to do his site up to a real professional level in exchange for some gear I need (including a led simm). He hasn't responded to my message so I don't think hes interested

lo worth a try though eh m8 ,, did you get a 4001 out of the database, ive never known that before you were lucky.

cric2k

Member ++
Reaction score
aye, basically I've been trying to teach myself this programming business.

I have a MOSC card which i got off a local trader. I tried reading the card to get my BK to try out my stuff with a few test cards. When attempting to read the card my computer crashed and the data on my MOSC got corrupted!

I was near cryin when I asked someone to check the database for my 4001, and what-do-ya-know, it was there!

Now i'm running on funs until i get my stuff together to unlock my bloody a82 mosc and get it working again.

TEST