hancock why is it so hiding ? any show ?

can not find it on newsgroup or 0 sec fxp boards :-( there are doing a good job keeping this one from getting copyed

yes, apparently the studio took unprecedented steps to stop the dvds sent out for awards from being copied.

In reality though, they didnt need to worry about it as the film is gash.

All the reviews say that it's a pile of steaming cr*p. So no great loss.

movie

all i can say m8 . that it's on the net. and there is gonna be a few dif vir of it on the net by the night.
not sure if the movie is any good or nor thow. only got 6.5 or so on imdb so i dont think it will be that good m8. but hay u naver know..

thanks gsim

Was looking forward to this one for a while.

Normally anything Will Smith puts his name to is OK.
--
Rotten Tomatoes gave it a 36

Consensus: Though it begins with promise, Hancock suffers from a flimsy narrative and poor execution.

Reviews Counted: 147
Fresh: 53
Rotten:94
Average Rating: 5.2/10

ah i just enjoy the effects and stuff so looks like u need a dvd rip to enjoy this one

as a cam will just be all over the place

while where on the subject i just went to open ironman which i downloaded

prevail.ts.ironman.part1 from rs but its password protected anybody got the info for is as there was no nfo with the download

lol never missed much then i dont exactly want to watch the film its the fact i cant get to watch a decent copy watched wanted last night and it was pony so the critics were right 5 outa 10 but i still like to see the action lol

yep agree the STG releases of late have been good, The versions of Hancock on Torrents and usenet look a bit naff at mo.

just looked at screenies on revo and does look better gonna grab it 2nite m8

Back