Hancock Wanted etc new movies any joy ?

Jooooles

DW Regular +
Reaction score
Looking for some new films ( watchable ) though searched rapidshare and newbin with not much look really want to see hancok are wanted but any new ones that i havent seen would do the job.

so if you have found any new ones coupld you pm a nzb are link please id appreciate it never saw a good movie for ages

imo, wanted was a bit pish.

Will be off to see Hancock on weds evening.

Apparently, the studio behind Hancock tried very very hard to stop it from being pirated.

imo, wanted was a bit pish.

Will be off to see Hancock on weds evening.

Apparently, the studio behind Hancock tried very very hard to stop it from being pirated.

they did a good job cant find it anywhere

I'll be watching a cam of Wanted tonight, oh the joys.

Cams, I cant do cams any more, I'd rather wait a couple more weeks or so for an r5 or screener atleast.

You wouldn't believe the crap I've forced myself to watch.

lol

I tried the other night, had the best availible copy of kung fu panda. Got 10 mins in and had to turn it off. I been really looking forward to watching this so im not gonna spoil it with a cam.

me and my misses can make versions of films for free if you want.

I'd be happy to watch as long as I dont see the silhouette of someone standing up half way through going to get another hotdog.

I tried the other night, had the best availible copy of kung fu panda. Got 10 mins in and had to turn it off. I been really looking forward to watching this so im not gonna spoil it with a cam.

There is a cracking TS out mate.

F61BFC82.jpg

492410DB.jpg

Thats off torrentleech by kingben, re-encode of the release, looks good.

There is a cracking TS out mate.

F61BFC82.jpg

492410DB.jpg

Thats off torrentleech by kingben, re-encode of the release, looks good.

I must of missed that one, the screens do look good, cheers, I'll go grab that.

Whos the release group mate, nothing on torrentleech for wanted, and I have only seen a russian cam.

www.interfilm.ru for those that speak russian.

I was just about to ask u the same thing mate!

I thought you meant it was a R5 with english audio dubbed onto it, lol

Oh well, no Wanted for me tonight. :)

Whats the audio like on that new version of Kung Fu Panda mate?

Just downloaded the sample and the audio is very good.

Thanks mate.

I already had a copy of it but the audio was tinny, I can stand a shit picture but I'm fussy over the audio, :)

Back