half price sky deal

New customer offer

If you haven't got Sky, take this exclusive half price Sky TV offer for a year and you can enjoy:

Free Sky+HD box (save £49)
Free standard set-up (save £30)
Half price HD Pack (save £61.50)
Half price TV for a year (save up to £333)
Optional

Half price Broadband Unlimited for a year (save £45)

If you get any more codes a PM would be grateful mate. Cheers

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

hi wallace i missed out on the last offer half price sky, i wanta grabe it this time , will pm u,

cheers

I also have these codes. If you are a new customer I.e been away from sky for 12 months or more & have no outstanding balances on any old accounts & would like to take advantage of the deal explained in Wallace176's post then please pm with your email address and I'll get one sent over.Enjoy!

Hi, I missed out on this one, if anyone has a code they can spare that would be great thanks.

Lee.

i would also like a code for sky half price deal,if anyone has any spare,just pm me
thanks in advance

i have some spare codes that were meant to run out monday but links still showing for it to be applyed so more than welcome to try it. ill just send one per email

and a reminder to those that got codes last year time has come to cancel like i did
sky dont play ball when it comes to renew your sub
mine now cancelled and will await the call 2 days after it gets disconnected

I left sky just over a year ago & my 12 month contract with VM is complete so free to go back to sky if I want. In april (edit: actually it was end of march) this year sky sent me a few emails offering 75% off if I went back but this week got a letter offering 'only' 50% off. Think I should wait see if they offer 75% again. Don't really want to phone them up & haggle as one of the reasons I left before was they lied to me, least if communication is by email or mail I have a record of it.
I'd actually prefer not to go back to them but if it saves some cash I will.
HH.

Back