Hakko FX-951 Soldering station + Extras

chookey

I have spoken
VIP Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Another piece of equipment I'll post here before going on Gumtree. :)

The Hakko FX-951 is a superb station with a temperature range of 200°C-450°C which it reaches in seconds. Has sleep function, auto shutdown and temperature setting by keycard. There are 2 irons, the FM-2028 and the micro iron FM-2032. a chisel bit and a solder well bit(drag soldering) for the 2028. The micro has 3 bits, 2 that are brand new unopened and I put a needle alongside one of them for comparison.
All of those bits are quick change
This piece of equipment hasn't been overused as most of my work was hot air and is in excellent as new condition. It is absolutely 100% genuine and I still have the original receipt from Dancap Electronics who are one of the few UK suppliers for Hakko

Setup cost me a little over £500 and am looking for £350 including delivery and Paypal fees. 125857IMG_0397.JPG125861

You know what, about 2 months back I was in the market for a setup and still was till I've had to cutback due to a few money difficulties, sods law that , hope you sell it

I've decided to re-up this scope. Such a shame just lying here not being used.
I am reducing it to £320 which is a steal. As in my other post I could be interested in a swap or part swap.

Anything tech, electronics/computing or just something interesting. Would practically give consideration to anything, drop me a pm if you don't want a swap offer on the open forum

Back