had my first car crash yesterday

miffew

Inactive User
Reaction score
on my way up janobi s place yesterday with the wife and kids and got a head on smash half way there:FRIGHT: . i have been driving for 4 years with no accidents or points and my first is a writeoff . Gutted i just started to put money into the car but most important is that we all walked away thank god

Ah fek sorry to hear that m8, thx God you all walked away from it, I know it will probably hurt you that the car is a write off but its only a car...if you know what I mean.

Glad to hear you are all alright.

Good to hear that you are all ok, sorry to hear about your car, what about the people in the other car?

tehy were fine . they were in the hospital for about 1 hour and we got the a 3.30pm and i left at 11pm my son had bad burns to his face from the airbags and the wife had a broken wrist and punctured lung , i had burn to my arm and bad neck , but my little girl not a scratch

i think she had put her foot down coming up the hill but cant be sure . at the end of the day there is no such thing as a perfect driver as errors are made but when i have the kids in the car iam very carefull . S o ill have to wait for the police report

Nasty things head on crashes.. i saw one on the A75 the other day.. some tit tried to overtake a truck and didnt see the car coming towards him.. rather than hit it he ran it off the road, down a ditch and into the field.. i saw the bloke on the way home.. he was crouched down and he looked like a ghost..

Scary stuff.. Glad your all ok :)

tehy were fine . they were in the hospital for about 1 hour and we got the a 3.30pm and i left at 11pm my son had bad burns to his face from the airbags and the wife had a broken wrist and punctured lung , i had burn to my arm and bad neck , but my little girl not a scratch

wow thats bad news, hope your wife and family recover quickly and you of course.

I hate driving and just hate to hear of accidents.

i think she had put her foot down coming up the hill but cant be sure . at the end of the day there is no such thing as a perfect driver as errors are made but when i have the kids in the car iam very carefull . S o ill have to wait for the police report

would have to agree with you there mate, there is no perfect driver out there no matter how long you have been driving. its like with a few drivers they can miss judge things.

HubbleSite - The Telescope - Hubble Essentials - Quick Facts

Fooking hell, burns and broken bones, that sounds pretty nasty mate.

Glad you and your family got out relatively unscathed.

Glad your all ok mate :)

Metal can be replaced easy, life can not :(

Make sure you document everything you remember for your own records fella, of all injuries, pain, losses etc.

If you dont have some pain killers (anti inflamatory) then I would get some, once you start to feel slightly stiff/slight pain start to take them to get them in your system.

If ya need any advise just send us a message and will help where I can mate

just have say m8,
fook the car, its only metal
main thing is, you and your family is ok..

Good to hear no ones injured m8 .

I had a bump in june , renewals quotes don't look good 4 me .

Thank fook for airbags m8.
Glad you did not get too hurt although it sounds bad enough.
Get yourself and the little ones back into a car asap because they will be nervous of them as will you.
i had a smash a few years back that could have been nasty just managed to aviod head on and took the full front side including wheel clean off. I was very nervous getting back in and still am very wary on country roads.

You will probably stiffen up and get sore over the next few days so keep an eye on the Kiddies m8.

Sorry to hear about your accident, glad to hear you all came out of it.

At least it's now just a hastle and not a tragedy.

Glad to here that at least everyone walked away and hope you all recover quickly. Its scary to think how in just an instant these things can happen.

Back