Had a little Accident...Wine Help Needed!

arbelos

Inactive User
Reaction score
had a little accident with my mum n dads drink stash...had a few folk over the other night and we ran out of drink so i decided to go to the garage n bring in a few bottles of there wine, its stacked up on a shelf...so i pulled off a box and the shelf came crashing down along with another box of wine, bottle of gin and a few lose bottles of wine

anyway i looked up all the wines on the net, jus to make sure none were expensive, and thankfully there cheap, but i cant find the box of wine i broke, its called Blue Cove Sauvignon Blanc 2008...does anyone know where i can buy this??

cheers

had a little accident with my mum n dads drink stash...had a few folk over the other night and we ran out of drink so i decided to go to the garage n bring in a few bottles of there wine, its stacked up on a shelf...so i pulled off a box and the shelf came crashing down along with another box of wine, bottle of gin and a few lose bottles of wine

anyway i looked up all the wines on the net, jus to make sure none were expensive, and thankfully there cheap, but i cant find the box of wine i broke, its called Blue Cove Sauvignon Blanc 2008...does anyone know where i can buy this??

cheers
http://www.bluecovewines.co.uk/region.html

cheers for the link mate, been on there site already but doesnt tell you anywhere you can buy it!

ive been in shops all day and nobody sells it...dunno where they got it from

some boy...the dates only on the bottom label so hopefully they wont notice that, need to buy it as its one less thing to worry bout gettin into shit for :p

six bottles ยฃ35.94 plus postage...plus other 30 quid for the rest...expensive night in :p

Back