guys wat does this mean?

Anish1905

Inactive User
Reaction score
My german sucks and i dont know why IFA is giving me this error.

*** Achtung: RSH ist bei fast allen Linux-Images nicht konfiguriert/aktiviert!
*** RSH wird also nur funktionieren, falls ihr euren Linux-Kernel gepatcht habt.

I get kein error when i boot so i had to flash using ifa and it doesnt do anything and get this error in the small window.

If any1 can help i would be very greatful

Thanks lads

Attention: RSH is not configured activated in almost all Linux-images
RSH only will function therefore if it your Linux-Kernel gepatcht has

thats it in english m8 dont know if it helps though

best thing is get an english version

start from beggining

1. unplug dbox from the socket download my latest image
http://s51.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3KXXKO7RQB73437YFY86A4G0KN

2. extract the image to desktop then start DBOX2 Image-Flashing-Assistent
then check the yes icon where it says 3:did you connected a nullmodemcable set to com1

then at top press scan find that image you extracted then disconnect firewall then press start and yes then ok

then plug the dbox in and it will start flashing this is where you must leave alone until a box appears then click ok and ok or yes then ifa will close down then

unplug the dbox and plug back in

hope this helps in simple english i think

I get exactly the same message and have done everything you say loads of times and cannot get IFA to flash my box. I flashed the box with a 1x because both my other sagems were 1x. When I opened it up it had 2 bloody chips, so at least I know why it happened but its really doing my head in.

yeh i think i flashed it using a 2x and it was a 1x. Can't get it to flash using ifa is there an alternative?

mate it's work, it's gonna be one of those trial and error games , i flashed mine the other way round, a 2x flash on a 1x box.....adn you have to unplug the cable feed and the scart and the power, then run ifa and just keep trying, i tried it about 25 times before i got it to go.........i kept shutting down ifa after about 3 or 4 times......it'll work mate.........keep at it...

The old story.
A security programm on the pc blocks the network you cannot disable that beast.

ok thought i could do this very quickly and start watching some tv will tell u progress as i get along.

i kept plugging it in and the display kept saying " kein system" i nearly smashed my face into a wall...........but it just suddenly worked......lolol

good luck man

Its nothing easier then to flash a box with IFA.
All security programms must be switched off and the network card must be set to a fixed IP address and 10base half duplex. Thats all.

woohoo stuck it on went for a fag came back and walla flash done ya baby. Cheers all.

Back