guys any one know

mapman

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
just replaced 4xnrsa 16v 1000uf and pic has gone to hell bx is 4000dvb have reflowed and looked every where and cant see need another head for idear ,i know i will get it .
if you have any idear let me know ,for know will keep at it.
regards mapman

just replaced 4xnrsa 16v 1000uf and pic has gone to hell bx is 4000dvb have reflowed and looked every where and cant see need another head for idear ,i know i will get it .
if you have any idear let me know ,for know will keep at it.
regards mapman

idea about what m8 ???????--if its a direct swop then you shouldnt have any problems--------------what are you replaceing them for in the 1st place ??

idea about what m8 ???????--if its a direct swop then you shouldnt have any problems--------------what are you replaceing them for in the 1st place ??

their was damaged replaced them and when put back on worked and pic went fuzzy and reset ,the box was ok it this might just bin it will try 2 more hours and then see if i have found the prob is iam looking but just cant see think i will take 5 mins and will prob see it lol

their was damaged replaced them and when put back on worked and pic went fuzzy and reset ,the box was ok it this might just bin it will try 2 more hours and then see if i have found the prob is iam looking but just cant see think i will take 5 mins and will prob see it lol

have you put them on the correct way m8 ????

have you put them on the correct way m8 ????

yes m80 have tested can is fooked need to replace ,am going to do sunday.

m80 see the max232 lead is this the same as rst232 lead from maplin

yes m80 have tested can is fooked need to replace ,am going to do sunday.

m80 see the max232 lead is this the same as rst232 lead from maplin

got the reply needs to be max 232 lol

Back