Guy Freaks Out During Hidden Camera Ghost Prank

allroad

Inactive User
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FCrdM5ADgE]YouTube - Guy Freaks Out During Hidden Camera Ghost Prank[/ame]

pmfsl

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

i pissed myself laughing at that. way to download the programme lol

:Clap::Clap:

PMSL....nice one!

Thats a brilliant quote from Frankie boy ave got that on ma coaster set at home.
There is a good one from Dean Martin--"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on."

Magic:proud:

fantastic, what a guy -- hook line and sinker. :)

TO be honest ad of been right out the fookin door.lol..
then ad of said yer i knew that was going to happen ..funny as fuk

It would just be my luck to have a sodding heart attack.

Trying to smile for the camera while clutching my chest and hiding the little puddle of piss.

that would have shit me up too, but very well filmed and set-up.

poor guy, wanted to cry.

PMSL - I love the hidden camera stuff. That's from a show called Scare Tactics... loads on YouTube... The best ones are the ones with camp guys in them. There're loads where they set people up thinking they are about to get murdered, quite shocking really. suprised it hasn't been banned!!! Take ideas from horror movies etc.

This is one of the classics. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RKYNaPjTKk]YouTube - Scare Tactics - Rat Monster[/ame]

Here's an old ghost one from Beadles About. The guy looks like he is handling it quite well to start off with, but towards the ends he is moments away from losing his sanity lol... So cruel, but so funny...

Haunted Undertakers Prank - A funny video clip from Beadles About at

Last edited:
It would just be my luck to have a sodding heart attack.

Trying to smile for the camera while clutching my chest and hiding the little puddle of piss.

Fook ma thats honesty Messa...lol

that scare tactics show is mental - i don't know how someone hasn't had a heart attack or shite themselves on tv

Back