GTMEDIA V8 Golden channel list

topchippyles

DW Member ++
Reaction score
As thread says has anyone got or come across a uk channel list for the above box,Bought a batch of col the reaper a while back for motorized system but never used them all,I have 4 left and have sold a couple,If anyone is looking for a cheap box pm me if interested but not advertising them as such thanks les

Been asked for a few times this ive never found one, only channel lists i have found for the V8 were mulitsat and well out of date.

Some member on here have the V8 mybe they have their own they could let you try.

Been asked for a few times this ive never found one, only channel lists i have found for the V8 were mulitsat and well out of date.

Some member on here have the V8 mybe they have their own they could let you try.
The golden ferret or the v8 skybox as they are not compatible

Not 100% up to speed with that STB.
But there should be some sort of editing program for them. I previously used PVR800 for transponders for skyboxes V8, that was for .DBS files.
What is the file called when you dump the list?

Also can you not do “blind scan” then move new transponder codes to channel number you want on the box?
I know that would take a serious amount of time to do, but knowing the dump file name you “might” be able to use a program to do it easier.

Back