gta 4 steve???

rawsy

DW F1 Champ 2010, 14, 19, 20 and 22
VIP Member
Reaction score
hi guys i completed this game but decided to start it again. the first time round steve sent me the text shortly after i completed brucies missions but this time he must have lost my number???? i have read about and have found references to the mission smackdown but i have done this mission also so im a bit confused could anyone help or is it a glitch in the copy im useing??

hi guys i completed this game but decided to start it again. the first time round steve sent me the text shortly after i completed brucies missions but this time he must have lost my number???? i have read about and have found references to the mission smackdown but i have done this mission also so im a bit confused could anyone help or is it a glitch in the copy im useing??

Did you cheat at all during the game? Rockstar usually code their games so if you cheat at any point in the game they make it impossible for you to get 100% by missing something small out.

Other than that check your email etc and make sure you got the cars/bikes for the other guy can't remember his name. Theres only a few.

Did you cheat at all during the game? Rockstar usually code their games so if you cheat at any point in the game they make it impossible for you to get 100% by missing something small out.

Other than that check your email etc and make sure you got the cars/bikes for the other guy can't remember his name. Theres only a few.

yeah brucie called me to say ive got all his cars this is why im stumped??

Back