Gsm repeater problem

bigal993

Inactive User
Reaction score
Guyz
I have a GSM repeater that was working very well, fitting some wall cupboards yesterday, the pin off the charger that plugs into the repeater has snapped. so no mobile signal now .

Question Is : How can I determine what power it needs to work, as the black box that usally has all the info on, volts amps etc, is blank, ( It is Chinese ? ? ?

I was thinking of getting one of the multi charger things and using that but didnt watn to blow it up ??

thanks for any advice Guyz

Guyz
I have a GSM repeater that was working very well, fitting some wall cupboards yesterday, the pin off the charger that plugs into the repeater has snapped. so no mobile signal now .

Question Is : How can I determine what power it needs to work, as the black box that usally has all the info on, volts amps etc, is blank, ( It is Chinese ? ? ?

I was thinking of getting one of the multi charger things and using that but didnt watn to blow it up ??

thanks for any advice Guyz

hey mate, it might be possable to use a multi charger, but first have a look at the GSM repeater you have got and have a look on the side where up plug in the charger and see what holtage it needs there mate.

NASA - Hubble Space Telescope

FlashForward Five.tv

:Jester:

hey mate, it might be possable to use a multi charger, but first have a look at the GSM repeater you have got and have a look on the side where up plug in the charger and see what holtage it needs there mate.
did you not read his post its in chinese he dont no the voltage

anyway do u no what model it is m8.

get a multi meter

most likely it will be running 12v 0.5 / 1 amp

if u get a multi meter and read the voltage
then use it to read the amps and get somthing which output close to that

Back