Grundig alana radio code

Anyone get the code for the above radio serial

Sez2z9g2155025

It's out of a seat ibiza that's had the battery disconnected without realising they didn't have the radio code.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk 2

smoggie

VIP Member
VIP Member
code from serial for this model will only be available from dealer or paid service website

Hola queria saber si me podríais conseguir un codigo para una radio seat alana con nº serie *014SEZ2Z9D1063667-*. Muchas gracias de antemano.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry, el coche es un seat ibiza del año 2005

smoggie

VIP Member
VIP Member
Hola queria saber si me podríais conseguir un codigo para una radio seat alana con nº serie *014SEZ2Z9D1063667-*. Muchas gracias de antemano.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry, el coche es un seat ibiza del año 2005
this is an English speaking forum, use translator

your code is not available from serial number

Este es un foro de habla inglesa, traductor

el código no está disponible desde el número de serie

smoggie

VIP Member
VIP Member
@smoggie so from your experience would you say that rarely (if ever) the tool works for the alana model?
some grundig radios can be done from serial number but if it begins SEZxxxxxxxxx then no
in the majority of radios the code can be extracted by reading a chip within the radio but this generally means having hardware and software and sometimes soldering skills and the knowledge of how to decipher the code from the read file.

johnnymel

some grundig radios can be done from serial number but if it begins SEZxxxxxxxxx then no
in the majority of radios the code can be extracted by reading a chip within the radio but this generally means having hardware and software and sometimes soldering skills and the knowledge of how to decipher the code from the read file.
Cheers @smoggie! I'm afraid not the answer I was looking for.. So either soldering or paying the "approved dealers" to do it... It just seems such a waste of time and money nowadays with all the available tools and knowledge (blessed be the internet :p )

TEST