Grrrrr!!

Maik

Reaction score
I must have spent hours pondering, adjusting settings, disconnecting reconnecting my H9 combo that always returns to 0° even after happily loading sats. For instance. I can be on 19 it may or manot drive to 28 ° where it may or may not decide to drive itself to 0° However if it is happily sitting on 28 and I decide to move it to 19° it will immediately drive to 0°. I then need to reboot menu and use goto to drive it to whichever sat I require. And guess what? I have absolutely no problem with the stab motor and my amiko mini combo extra whatsoever. Any Ideas?

I feel your pain mate.

Had the original H9 and recently the SE both had issues with both my motorised dishes one is also a stab and more recently a Darkmotor.

I found the amperage output of the SE was no where near enough for reliable motor operation so sent the SE back. The problem is with the receiver.

I must have spent hours pondering, adjusting settings, disconnecting reconnecting my H9 combo that always returns to 0° even after happily loading sats. For instance. I can be on 19 it may or manot drive to 28 ° where it may or may not decide to drive itself to 0° However if it is happily sitting on 28 and I decide to move it to 19° it will immediately drive to 0°. I then need to reboot menu and use goto to drive it to whichever sat I require. And guess what? I have absolutely no problem with the stab motor and my amiko mini combo extra whatsoever. Any Ideas?
I bow to your superior knowledge m8 just dont understand how a "superior" amiko than the mini doesnt get the proper spec at design level cheers for the input. I love the various images for E2 boxes and the great work the devs do for them so im gonna take a leaf from your book and try the octagon and throw the h9 in with my other diffie boxes. Cheers Ferret

Oops sorry getting so totally confused in my annoyance, my issue is with the amiko vipercombo hd not the ZGmah H9, that was resolved with the new tech' motor, cheers sorry for any confusion

Hmmmm well the h9 and se is still a bag of shite. Yours been the combo will have a different tuner maybe a bit more capable supplying the motor with the power it needs.

How have you got usuals setup on the Amiko ?

Best way to setup the tuner for usuals is use simple and positioner then enter your coordinates.

Last edited:
Yep thats what ive done Ferret, my stab has been a brilliant motor im just a sucker for these cheap boxes. I shoudnt be such a cheapskate and should buy the gold standard ones I guess.

Well one thing ive noted your h9 struggled with the stab now works with tech motor but the amiko would not work with the tech or stab.

There is no information online to say the Amiko has issues with motors none what so ever. So i did advice you before to replace all your coax, use some decent wf100.

Back