Grifty's Enigma Feedback

thebigman

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
.My first attempt at compilling my own image.
its an Enigma image with a working info bar.
Ucodes can be changed via blue button/system menu/hardware settings
emu can be changed via blue button/system menu
There is a slight bug when changing emu it hangs at restarting emu just power off then on and the cam you selected will start up
If there are any enigma experts out there who can suggest a fix please do.

leave any feed back in this thread. (Good or bad i want to know)

evo cam and magic cam are installed as are the keys.

A big thanks to all who've helped in the image school

thebigman

Get 1x Here http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/forums/index.php?resources/1240/

Get 2x Here http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/forums/index.php?resources/1239/

Last edited by a moderator:
firstly well done m8 , I'll try to test this out and feedback

There is a slight bug when changing emu it hangs at restarting emu just power off then on and the cam you selected will start up

I had a similar issue with the JTG image I did a while ago I changed the code in the operations file slightly which seemed to fix it , maybe worth you having a look

Bouqets

Hi i have just put this image on my dbox2 and it's looks great but all my channels are messed up, anyone know how i can sort out all the bouqets using the web interface.

Many Thanks in advance.

Hi incey im glad you like the image. I use bouquetter to edit my channels and upload them to the box.

thebigman

you have my vote

Had ths image on a week now because of the commando 7.5 time issue.
I decided to leave it on as i found it quite a neat raw image.
not bloated with cheap gimmicks. The menu system does seem a little slow though i do like the info bar displaing the channel and what is on the channel this is cool. I would like to see the channel change on the info bar aswell as in other images where you select up and down to see what is on other cannels without turning over and the epg time on the info bar aswell.
All in all a very neat first attempt and I for one will be looking out for your next release.

Keep up the good work.
Cablerat: colors1

Hello Pompeyvw

the user name is root and the password is dbox2. To load your own services download bouquetter from here http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/forums/index.php?resources/636/ just select load from file neutrino and choose your service file backup. Then save to box enigma.

The default ip on the image is 192.168.123.110 and you change to your own settings in settings/expert settings/ communication.

thebigman

Last edited by a moderator:
firstly well done m8 , I'll try to test this out and feedback

I had a similar issue with the JTG image I did a while ago I changed the code in the operations file slightly which seemed to fix it , maybe worth you having a look

I have the same problem on the new enigma jffs with switching cam's. I added an operation file (wasnt one in the jffs) and it was still hanging. I tried editing the mmops but it was a waste of time for me. Any advice or pointers anyone?

Back