iPhone GreenPois0n iOS 4.1 Jailbreak is Confirmed to Release on Sunday, 10th October !

wilson1980

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
good time to release something lol

This is just in. Members of Chronic Dev Team have confirmed that SHAtter based GreenPois0n jailbreak for all iOS based devices is finally dropping on 10th October 2010 at 10:10:10AM GMT. According to them, the said tool is done and is ready to release on the mentioned date and time.

I guess sunday will be a funday after all

10/10/10 10:10:10AM GMT

Things have progressed to the point where we don’t expect anymore roadblocks. ETA for greenpois0n is 10/10/10 at 10:10:10AM

For those of you who don’t know, GreenPois0n is based on a low-level bootrom exploit which will pwn all current iOS devices for life. Apple wont be able to patch it in the next firmware update. They will have to release a revised version for all current iOS devices in order to patch the hole. GreenPois0n will also hacktivate iPhone 4, running iOS 4.1.

Stay tuned to us as we will be bringing you complete how-to guides as soon as GreenPois0n is released to public on 10th of October!

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

the jailbreak community must love sundays every jailbreak has been on sunday lol thanks for the heads up mate

Last edited:
the jailbreak community must love sundays everyjailbreak has been on sunday lol thatnks for the heads up mate

yeah but biffo not every sundays 10/10/10 10.10 lol

i reckon they would have released it sunday past if it wasnt for that date this one lol

but i didnt relise that about sundays though. another thing i didnt relise was my iphone 4 is on contract with 02 and they give u the unlocking code aslong as u see out the rest off your contract so be good to do that for when this new iphone 5 or what ever u wanna call it is out next year

Code:

yeah but biffo not every sundays 10/10/10 10.10 lol

i reckon they would have released it sunday past if it wasnt for that date this one lol

but i didnt relise that about sundays though. another thing i didnt relise was my iphone 4 is on contract with 02 and they give u the unlocking code aslong as u see out the rest off your contract so be good to do that for when this new iphone 5 or what ever u wanna call it is out next year

Code:

thats true mate we were all getting ready for the release last sunday ,, so they defo picked this to make the most of it

whats the difference between this exploit and the jailbreakme one?

I jailbreaked my phone using the jailbreakme method, would it be worth using doing the new way to it, or not

this exploit is for 4.1 fw , iphone 4 and all those who dont want to create a custom ipsw , if your already jailbroken mate stay where u are if you want to up date the fw to 4.1 and use this method up to you really

cheers for the info, was just unclear about it. Didn't know if it offered anythink different over the other method. Staying on 4.01 for now, so got no real need to update unless there is a massive difference to the OS

This wont jailbreak iphone 3gs , it`s only for iphone 4 ,ipod touch 4,ipad.

Last edited by a moderator:
So greenpoison is not for iphone 3g, i bought mine of ebay and it is on 4.1fw what is the best jailbreak to use for this then thanks.

This wont jailbreak iphone 3gs , it`s only for iphone 4 ,ipod touch 4,ipad.

correct mate 4 gen only but this will iOS 4.2 / iOS 4.1 Jailbreak for iPhone 3GS & iPod touch 3G will Arrive via Comex’s Userland Exploit

The SHAtter exploit based GreenPois0n tool is all set to arrive on October 10. But unfortunately, it will only jailbreak the fourth-generation devices like the iPhone 4, iPad, iPod touch 4G and the Apple TV 2G. This limitation is because of the nature of how the low level bootrom exploit SHAtter works.

see https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/247024/

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Mate. my iphone 4 is on 4.1 at the moment, is it worth upgrading to 4.2 or would you leave it on 4.1. before I jailbreak it on Sunday:)

Hi Mate. my iphone 4 is on 4.1 at the moment, is it worth upgrading to 4.2 or would you leave it on 4.1. before I jailbreak it on Sunday:)

Hi mate id stay on 4.1 for now wait until sunday to see what the new jailbreak is all about.

not going to be released i believe now, due to LIMERAIN being released. just used that to jailbreak the 4.1 on iphone4

Back