Green Tea Vs Green Coffee - FIGHTTTTTT

Utopie

Inactive User
Reaction score
Just drinking my first cup of green COFFEE!!! Was looking into it yesterday. These are the facts I have attained so far: your body can absorb 70% more antioxident then it can from green tea! and helps to stop your body from taking on fat and sugar from food so weight loss comes about.

The one study I looked at says a man drank one cup of green coffee every morning and within 2 weeks lost about 3lbs, after 4 weeks, he lost over 4lbs.

My research has been pretty lame so far and no idea if this Nestle green coffee is as good as others on the market or not, but will see how I get on.

Only thing is I don't get on with caffine too well so if this sends me off on one I'll have to look for a decafe version.

was the man dead?

as apparently all he ate/drank for 28 days was 28 cups of unspecified size of green coffee - presumably with water

and he only lost 4lb?

was the man dead?

as apparently all he ate/drank for 28 days was 28 cups of unspecified size of green coffee - presumably with water

and he only lost 4lb?

:err:

Ay? Think he had one cup a morning without changing his regular diet and that's what he lost... Not quite sure what your point is! If he only drank a cup of coffee a day then he would have lost half his body weight... obviously...

Sounds interesting. I don't drink that much green tea, and i rarely drink coffee, i like chinese green, but usually drink fennel or peppermint, or nettle tea. Let us know how you get on :)

Sounds interesting. I don't drink that much green tea, and i rarely drink coffee, i like chinese green, but usually drink fennel or peppermint, or nettle tea. Let us know how you get on :)

Same here with coffee, love tea, and love chinese gunpowder tea (cannot stand green tea in tea bag form), just so clean and simple. Like Chinese jasmin tea and camomile and ecenica too.

Must stress I don't drink these things specifically for weight loss/management. I originally started drinking green tea for the health benefits and fell in love with the stuff after a couple of weeks.

Hopefully, this green coffee will help speed up the process of ridding me of the Harribo sugar & E-number binge I had at the weekend! I could do with getting rid of a small layer of fat though so if that happens then good stuff!!!

the one i first posted :proud:

was not thinking about that lol

just dont look for blue waffle

Just had my 2nd cup with some CoffeeMate! Tastes just the same as their regular coffee so I would recommend you get some if you are a coffee drinker as it's a p*ss easy way to get your antioxidents.

Tomorrow I may drink a cup sitting cross legged on a chair in the front window reading the The Daily Express.

Back