Great time on DW

river4ever

river4ever
Reaction score
Folks that's me done on DW.
What I have learnt from you guys has been fantastic!!!
I have threw everything at DW and enjoyed my time here.
But things are not the same.
To much crap going on other than tech issues.

For that reason I feel I need to move on.

I'm sorry I can't thank those who have been so helpful as the list would be a mile long.

I really hope and know DW will be thee place to be in the know.

Many thanks folks.
river4ever

(Stevie)

Mate as I said via PM hold fire for a bit, things are being discussed to put an end to this shite

As said we are predominantly a tech site, don't need or want all this crap

Im sure most have felt like this at some point, not liked what they have read or got caught up in a spat or 2

Ive learned over the years not to read certain sections/styles of threads that
1; Im not interested in
2; I think might pi$$ me off
3; might make me post something I might regret

If I do come across something and and read it I swiftly by pass it

Concentrate on the issues/sections that are of interest to you and bypass the rest or hit the report post and let staff sort it out
Stick around @river4ever ;)

I wouldn't leave because of a spat in the toxic threads lol. I think a few of us crossed the line but the staff have sorted it and we should all respect the forum. Stick around mate its bigger than a couple of threads. ;)

Ignore the bullshit and focus on what you enjoy....

@river4ever just take some time out mate. No need to throw the towel in. It did start to get out of hand in a couple of threads, which will now be heavily monitored (again! :( ). If there's any sign of it starting off again then the threads will be closed. The one thing we all have in common here is the tech side of things. Look at it from that perspective, have some time away from DW, then jump back in mate. Any member that continues to antagonise other members here will find themselves with a ban. Simple as that. Enjoy your break from here and hope to see you back here soon.

Regards,

snapman

Last edited:
Stay put mate.

This is and will be getting discussed further when there are more team online to pass their thoughts on what the best way is to deal with this type of problem.

Back