Gran Turismo 5 November 2

Raven24

Banned
Reaction score
http://uk.ps3.ign.com/articles/109/1098188p1.html

Gran Turismo 5 has apparently been given a firm release date in North America at least at E3 just now - November 2nd - and it'll be in full 3D....interesting note about the 3D element Sony are saying that they have 2 versions of the game on 1 disc....3D and regular....so apparently it's not just an effect you switch on and off on the fly by the looks of things it sounds like it's going to be a boot up choice.

Anyway back to GT5 this should probably be taken with some grain of salt because of the amount of times this game has been supposed to be coming out only to get pushed back at a later date....but on the other hand it's been in development for an absolute age now and it's not going to be vaporware so it has to get released sometime, no fixed release date for Europe but I assume it's not too far behind the North American release date of November 2 - and for those who can't wait then importing isn't a problem on PS3 as it's not region locked.

Been watching E3 and I have to say it's been pretty crap this year....no Resistance3, no Uncharted3, no MotorStorm3 and these are all games we know we should be being seen sometime in 2010 for release at a later date....The only real announcement at E3 from Sony was Twisted Metal for PS3, from Microsoft it was 360 Slim and who I consider the "winner" of E3 Nintendo with their showcasing of the new Zelda and the surprise announcements of a new Donkey Kong Country game and a reimagining of Goldeneye 007 for Wii. So not too impressed this year as both Sony and MS were more focused on their motion controls rather than epic announcements.

Sony had the most entertaining conference though with Kevin Butler making an appearance who got a thunderous ovation and really amp'd up the crowd in attendance.

Anyway write up over.....Gran Turismo 5 has a firm release date of November 2. If it doesn't get pushed back. Again. It's looking awesome though!

Last edited:
Was about to write about how dates get put back and unless it comes from a direct source from Sony then get ready to be dissapointed.

Then i seen this
It’s Official: Gran Turismo 5 Is Coming November, 2010! – PlayStation.Blog.Europe

But sadly there is no European or Japan release date though which is very unusual, all games that i have ever seen the release dates revealed have all territories announced. Unless its a world wide release date, which has been talked about before. I think alot will be cleared up in the next day or so. I've had this on pre order for 2 years, i just hope it's been worth the wait lol

I think alot will be cleared up in the next day or so. I've had this on pre order for 2 years, i just hope it's been worth the wait lol

There'll be a lot coming out in the next couple of days that'll be in text form I imagine as E3 is not over yet.

2 years lol! Wow that must be a record....actually no it can't be because those who pre ordered Duke Nukem Forever well that'll always be the record since it was in development for 25 years and then cancelled! I feel sorry for those poor souls that looked forward to it for years and years.....

That's some trailer that though, some of the tracks shown are like wow. Plus Top Gear's test track is in so it's a buy already lol. ;)

Last edited:
Back