Other grafics

tony49

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
ok lads ive just got my 3d tv back off them downstairs much to my surprise when I tried playing a 3d film its not play right as in its not joining it together properly do you need a 3d graphic cards in your pc or should it play right like it does from the usb stick

cheers tony

no you dont need a 3d graphics card as far as im aware, i just use vlc media player, and then on my samsung tv iv got a 3d button which i can change to side by side 3d and that as you say "joins it together".

guessing i would say thats all you need to do is change your tv settings to the correct 3d setting.

thanks for your reply big H but this is what I get will add some picks

DSC_0032.jpg

when I change it with the remote this is what I get

DSC_0033.jpg

cheer tony49

i only download half-sbs 3d files (half side by side) as i know my tv is compatible with them, i do have other options but thats what iv always stuck too, could you download vlc and maybe try that see what happens.

iv got a feeling its the way the 3d content has been made/ripped, not really sure how it all works to be honest as iv never had any problems with mine, maybe try downloading a different 3d file and see if its the same outcome, also look for hsbs version and see if it works or not.

Last edited:
Back