Got my TM800HD and dish wot next

sinky50

Inactive User
Reaction score
got my TM800HD and set up my new dish at the mo on astra 28e but on trying to vie sats nothing comes up is there a setup guide to follow ,I know nothing about sat not too bad at cable.Cant even set upto view astra with all the sats and channels up loaded. Any help apreciated.

Thanks Sinky

Here is a guide to set up DM800 tuner for USALS as this is the same as for most E2 images and the guide will work with tm800/vu+duo.

tuner for USALS pdf thanks to dogg the op

Last edited:
And here is a none USALS thanks to op this will work with most E2 boxes tm800/vu+duo

none USALS

Thanks guy i press menue and nothing happens,no options to set up satelites,

Sinky

Thanks guy i press menue and nothing happens,no options to set up satelites

Really?

You don't get a menu appear when you press the Menu button on the remote? :err:

Have you flashed your box with the latest image?

yes flashed latest image ,then did the internet update but box kept rebooting after up date.So put back 11.6.2010 image and cant use menu button,Strange

Sinky

thanks guys started pressing menue button and after about 8 attempts got menue up.Only one tuner came up so set that up as per your guide and did a search on astra.Found the channels Ok. Now that ihave that set up is there a guide about to set up other sats with motorised dish?

Thanks for help.

Sinky:Clap:

Thanks,will try now to set up other satelites from secon guide.
thanks again sinky

i hav the same problem cant get menu, maybe once in a blue moon with the latest image, i know its very early with this box, but im looking to sell it on already, i have a 6900 super thats wipe the floor with this box in everyway and the hd picture is far better than the tm800, like watching sd on the 6900

Back