got my new sb 4100 working but need help to get 10 meg cos am greedy

bones24

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi there i need alittle help i got my sb 4100 online with just a n*l 120 mid cm con fig by using netboot then vx thing and then went to 192.168.100.1/hack.html and changed hfc mac and usb mac to mid, but i have heard it is poss to get ten meg by putting your own config file in i tried that but the online light wont stay ready i put cmreg-ntlhm120-bud03.cm and put tfp to 192.168.100.10 i tried putting moto4100 to instead off ntlhm still no joy any help cos like i said am greedy and want 10meg sick off getting booted off with my ambit 200 so brought a sb he he he cheeers

this is why, cuz u put cmreg-ntlhm120-bud03.cm its not right

Try cmreg-ntlhm120-bund03.cm its bund not BUD

L33tpL4y4 said:
this is why, cuz u put cmreg-ntlhm120-bud03.cm its not right

Try cmreg-ntlhm120-bund03.cm its bund not BUD

will try that mate thank you think i have done that just my spelling on here so let me get this right you change hfc mac and usb mac to any cloned thats outside your gateway and then change config file to cm-bundl03.cm cheers going toi try it when get back from airport going to pick me mum up for crimbo cheers :Cheers:

bones24 said:
will try that mate thank you think i have done that just my spelling on here so let me get this right you change hfc mac and usb mac to any cloned thats outside your gateway and then change config file to cm-bundl03.cm cheers going toi try it when get back from airport going to pick me mum up for crimbo cheers :Cheers:

yesssssssssss got it working thanks to cashmere sb are easy better than ambits 10 meg fast as fook :Cheers:

Back