Got Blackcat Full Software

taffyss

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hehe i just downloaded full version of blackcat software :p woot :p:pP.. i orderd blackcat cable from tcn isp does it really take 1 month for it to arrive to the UK :(..

you might be lucky.
Maybe i choose the cheapest postage.
But i can honestly say that after waiting three weeks i emailed them to ask when i could expect it and they told me they had sent it yesterday.
meaning the had waited the three weeks to send it?
either they are very busy or very lazy?
then when you try to enter the information to get into the members section it doesn't work.
You have to beg them in emails ans then they will ask what user name and password do you want?
then when your in the members section you have to beg to get into the members forum,but you can't email them you just have to wait.
I don't think i will ever get in there.
It's either really good or really crap in there???
You should have saved your money and made the jyag.
i did exactly the same as you. I got the software long before the real one turned up.
i had so much time that i made the jtag three times before the real one turned up.
It's a really neat little thing compared to the one i made but it doesn't work any better.

lol damn my eyes started to hurt u keep pressing enter when u type.. im a noob i got the homemade black cat file but i dont even know what half the things are and the diagram is just like a bad pic drawn from a baby dont know what i am looking at the only thing i could recognise is the block on the right which is inside the sb 5100 for the blackcat rest god knows lol.... :(

lol damn my eyes started to hurt u keep pressing enter when u type.. im a noob i got the homemade black cat file but i dont even know what half the things are and the diagram is just like a bad pic drawn from a baby dont know what i am looking at the only thing i could recognise is the block on the right which is inside the sb 5100 for the blackcat rest god knows lol....

Lol yea sentances wouldn't hurt would they.
You should ask bennyboy about the blackcat diagram, he got a full 5 hour lesson in it so he *must* know how it works :), Nah seriously DONT!.

Post it up i want to see if it's the same crap diagram.

Back