Browser Got a very strange problem, anyone help

shaun127

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
We Don't Do Walking Away. I would rather die with
Guys on another site I'm a regular on, (Its not a forum but you can post comments on it.) all day yesterday and again today I cannot post a comment on it via any browser on my Pc connected wirelessly to my home broadband, I can browse the site and other members comments OK

It lets me type a comment and when I hit enter to post the comment the box clears as if I have posted the comment successfully but it doesnt show up. I cant post via my mobile either if using wireless connection to my home broadband, BT. but I can post using my phone and Mobile data option.

Other users are saying it happens to them also sometime , exact same situation as mine although I don't know if they are on BT, They say it resolves itself after a few days till the next time

any ideas what's causing this and how to fix.is it my broadband settings havent change anything. is it the site? is it BT? Help please

Just a thought could it be JAVA

Its a wordpress page and I think its a problem with a plugin for the comments. Anyone any ideas?

What I find with WordPress is the automatic updates that are performed by WordPress can be problematic.

If the main WordPress software updates then sometimes the theme they are using / or plugin also will need updating to match the changes and can leave parts of sites broken.

Other than that give the contact email a blast and let them know :)

Mick

@Mick Thanks Pal, I've emailed them , it strange it doesn't happen to all posters all the time just some of the users at different times and usually lasts for a few days then goes back to normal. I just checked again and I still cant post

Last edited by a moderator:
No problem, I am sure that the owners would want to know if there was an issue...

Mick

Back