Gooner Survey

Status
Not open for further replies.
defoe1402 said:
Same old Arsenal always cheating....lol
ADULT LINK http://www.contentmentww.co.uk/viral/

M8 get a life. Same old fickle spurs fans....only decent manager you lot have had was an ex gooner.

Use to comfort yourselves in sayin at least you played better football, even that's not the case now. Football we've played is the best ever seen in Britain.

COuld'nt get a sound out of you for god know how many years. Woulnd't say boo to a....and now as your just above us, it spurs this spurs that.

Lets put it into perspective...this is your best start since god knows how long, and our worst to a season, yet wats the points difference, lol.

Last time u beat us waz 1999. Takin of cheatin wat about the winner u got wen u didn't throw the ball back after we'd kicked it out cause of an injury to a scum. 1999 lol, that's one poor record.

How many times u won the title...wen waz the last time u won the title? 1961 wannit, also the last time u quallified for the champions leage waz in 1961.

TOp 6 club, don't make me larf...

Last time u won the title...

Berlin wall hadn't been built, let alone taken down
Vietnam hadn't happened
Patsy Cline releases "I Fall to Pieces" and "Crazy.
The Hustler waz released
The Russians announced that Major Yuri Gagarin had made the first manned space flight
Trams were running in london
No one had heard of the beatles ourside Liverpool

M8, wev'e won the title and scum hart lane twice now.

I could go on....

Spurs ain't even our main derby now...sort it out geze

and its your cup game against us lmfao rofl ;)

we play utd thats our big game this season, same for utd.

sorry your not our rivals anymore, jesus i cant even remember much when you was lmao ;)

Regards
Mickie D

I think gooner is upset..... Team of misfits managed by a peadophile, rapists, jailbirds, fraudsters lol at least pentoville is just up the road except for sol Holloway woul suit him

defoe i know your upset with the comments about tottenham and kam71 has some great stats there he knows his stuff!

but speaking about peadofiles is well out of order, i have kids and take them to watch arsenal!

mention something like that again and your banned!

[QUOTE=defoe1402]I think gooner is upset..... Team of misfits managed by a peadophile, rapists, jailbirds, fraudsters lol at least pentoville is just up the road except for sol Holloway woul suit him[/QUOTE]

M8, we could quite easily mention belsen and all that, but we don't. It's called respect. They same repect that Sol showed wen we won the title at scum hart lane. Rather than celebrate with all his team mates on the pitch, and he had more reason than most, as it waz his first ever winners medal, he showed RESTRAIN, and RESPECT and went off to the changin room.

Maybe it's summing u spurs fans need to learn, i refer to the scum that abused him at the end.

We have kids viewing this forum (i'm not refering to CLiffy, or Nutz here).

There's a fine line, it's a shame u fickle spurs fans always seem to cross it.

Kam71 said:
we could quite easily mention belsen and all that, but we don't.
LMFAO ... You just did !

Nuff said here I think ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back