Goodbye vu+duo load of rubish

john1986

Inactive User
Reaction score
Had enough now with this box playing back recoeded movies all i get is glitch and picture break up guess only option is to try dreambox 800hd or guess i be returning back to my sky sub

Hi John 1986

Sorry to hear you are having so many problems with your Duo can you let me know what image you are using as I may be able to help you get setup right.

I think John is very new to linux boxes as Ive helped him a fair bit with things via PM, you might be better off with a non linux box mate

Ill swap my tm800 :questionmark:

why can I feel you all laughing at me :(

;)

I will buy your box of you if it isnt right for you.

I just cant understand you are running the latest vix so you shouldent really be having these problems I would sugest you start with a fresh flash and start from there.

Hello mickbrush ive done that mate ive tried 2 hard drives westen digital 500gb and segate 500gb.. im really guessing its the box as other members are reporting there vu+duo works ok..

Had enough now with this box playing back recoeded movies all i get is glitch and picture break up guess only option is to try dreambox 800hd or guess i be returning back to my sky sub

I had the same trouble a while back with a DM800hd , a reflash sorted it , dont think it'll be a fault with the box

Hello papa2 ive re flashed number of times.. ive spoken to the seller where i bought the box from he goin to give me replacement box im guessing the box must be faulty!

Hello papa2 ive re flashed number of times.. ive spoken to the seller where i bought the box from he goin to give me replacement box im guessing the box must be faulty!

result ...good stuff (had no probs with mine either)

Never had a problem with mine good boxes there must be a fault in ten box that you have hope you get it sorted mate

Hope you get it sorted m8, the VU+ duo is the best box I've ever owned.
I did have a wee problem with my 2tb disk at first and found i had to use the original flash to format and mount the drive, then flash with vix, after that everything was fine.

I bought one a few weeks ago and find it a lot better than the Dm800, slapped a 1.5tb drive in and works like a charm, no glitching on playback even with the big .mkv files

Back