Good loans company?

The Dentist

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi there guys, i have applied for a small loan with yes loans but after some researching i have found that a lot of people have had bad experiance.
Does ayone know of any companies that will give me a guranteed unsecured loan for short period of time? around 6 months. i have crap credit history so dont mind paying upto 50% interest.

Last edited:
50% intrest . hell much you need ill lend you it lol .. try the credit union . dont be paying crazy amounts .

cant be doing with these online companies mate. you type one in and they say these will give you this and that then when you search a bit more they are all dodgy. i already paid 50 quid to yes loans, gonna try get that back. honestly i am prepared to pay tha much, altho the lower the better. jus want guarantee that i will get the money in my bank within the next 7 days. only looking to borrow 2k. so in essence some company will be making a grand in 6 months off me.

first thing... im a HE lol.

already asked the bank and they said no.

and repayments would be a no problem for me at that rate. altho im not saying i want a 50% loan lol. lower the better but thats if someone is willing to lend thats the problem.

Even with the Credit Crunch, alot of banks are still giving money out, doesnt have to be secured.

Now there is no chance your going to get money from the bank as you have bad credit history.

there is a company out there, underwritten by hsbc i think, but the interest rate is stupid. i will see if i can get the name, there on the high street too

What you need is a VERY good friend with a credit card who TRUSTS you implicitly.

He gets cash you pay it back plus charges and a drink for him.

Or if you have anything of value, a pawnbroker.

gonna pay my bank another visit see what the bank manager says. only spoken to them over the phone.

wish i was never a student! lol thats what made my credit history crap.

cant even get a credit card.

cheers for the help guys. gonna ring a few companies up tomorrow.

Back