Good box for iptv

Lee31

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all, looking for a new box, currently have a zgemma h92s but never been happy with it so looking to sell it on and get a new device, any recommendations please, firestick is not an option. Thanks

Whats your budget might help people help you, and I'm curious why not the Firestick?

Budget around £100, tv is on wall away from router and I want to hard wire the ethernet, looking at a Xsarius Q2 and the ugoos x3pro

Both those would work fine I'm sure, I know the Formuler boxes are popular for IPTV at around that money as well. I have know doubt other members will offer more options if you wait.

Hi all, looking for a new box, currently have a zgemma h92s but never been happy with it so looking to sell it on and get a new device, any recommendations please, firestick is not an option. Thanks
T95Q 4K UHD 9.0 Android/ Formuler z7+ /T95Zplus/ Buzztv Vidstick /Aero media nanomax 4gb ram 64gb Rom

A little bit over budget but I use the Beelink gt king pro with Tivimate and IMplayer. It’s a great device for streaming.

Budget around £100, tv is on wall away from router and I want to hard wire the ethernet, looking at a Xsarius Q2 and the ugoos x3pro
You can buy an adaptor to hard wire Ethernet for fire stick. Mine works a treat.

Formuler Z8 for me you wont have to worry about any app then its built in and bloody good.

If you go with an android box i agree Implayer or Tivimate are the apps to use.

Back