Gomorrah

Fangface

Elite Member
Reaction score
Can't recommend this show highly enough if you were a fan of The Sopranos/Godfather or The Wire.

It's about camorra gangsters in Naples. It's Italian so subtitled but is being hailed as one of the best shows of all time.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Ive tried finding decent subtitles for this or english encoded episodes and struggled. So if anyone find some proper ones please post NZBs if possible

Sorry mate I've only just seen your post. This show is a weird one, the actual show is called Gomorrah but the nzb's have been posted as gomorra
Search for that and you should find them easy enough.
I use Sonaar so it grabbed them automatically but I can send you links if you struggle to find it.

Sorry mate I've only just seen your post. This show is a weird one, the actual show is called Gomorrah but the nzb's have been posted as gomorra
Search for that and you should find them easy enough.
I use Sonaar so it grabbed them automatically but I can send you links if you struggle to find it.

Was it the NOVARIP episodes you got @Fangface

I've only grabbed season 1 and 2 at the moment. The ones I got where the 720p Blu-ray x264 - AMIRITE that are on NzbGeek.

Last edited:
Anyone got season 3 episode 11 and 12? for some reason their not on terranium etc, don't have nzb so tried to look for a download
to no avail. :(

search for gomorra not gomorrah and it will show up. gomorrah is the english spelling and gomorra is the italian. Most uploads use the Italian spelling

gomorra s03e11: torrent info hash
CF6F51502A63A3C10A84A981AE3DA5E350087E4F

gomorra s03e11: torrent info hash
DB297C5E44BB4607351A2B7EB0F53FE0F48CD00C

Alright Lads. Ive watched season 1 and 2 great series but I cant find season 3 anywhere apart from french version, nothing with english subs, doing my head in. Can anyone help with a complete season 3 nzb with english hardcoded subs. I dont do torrents im afraid. Really Grateful if you can Lads

Alright Lads. Ive watched season 1 and 2 great series but I cant find season 3 anywhere apart from french version, nothing with english subs, doing my head in. Can anyone help with a complete season 3 nzb with english hardcoded subs. I dont do torrents im afraid. Really Grateful if you can Lads

@shaun127 Just uploading it too opeload now will let you know when it’s done.

@avid not a problem Pal. just very grateful im gona be able to watch it, Iv estopped uploading to openload and use google drive now instead because of failed uploads or corrupt ones

I will have to have a look at google drive. I don’t upload really, only if a member asks and I have it really. I will message you the link as soon as the upload is finished @shaun127....

Back