golf

liambalfour

Inactive User
Reaction score
recently started to play golf only been at it 5 weeks, ant tips?

Quite addictive trying to better my score

Took me a long time to realise it but make sure you enjoy the scenery when you play. Even a lousy round isn't quite so bad when you've enjoyed the walk and, believe me, I've had some long walks with my clubs.
Seriously, the best tip I could give would be to remember that trying to hit the ball hard is about the worst thing you can do. Just swing as if the ball isn't even there. I have a lovely relaxed practice swing which seems to turn into a raging beast when I play my actual shot.
Good luck with it, can be the most frustrating game.

see if there's a driving range near you to get better with your clubs

Invest in a couple of lessons from a club pro. That will help you get a good swing. I used to play and would only use 2 or 3 clubs. Best bit of advice though is Enjoy it :)

you can go on utube aswell look for grip swing and so on I like

David Leadbetter Golf The Short Game - YouTube

I no hes a lot older then some but good to watch

I went to the range 10 days ago for the first time since my transspant my back and love handles were very sore so just been going out and having a swing in the garden to get the muscles working again enjoy
BUT REMEMBER TO KEEP YOUR HEAD DONW TILL YOU HIT THE BALL good luck tony49

Drive for show, putt for dough is probably the 'truest' saying in golf. Practise yer putting.
HH.

leaving loads of putts short and keep getting told you miss 100% of putts left short, using callaway x20 irons a taylormade putter and a ben sayers driver but stuggling big time with the driver.

Whats everyone elses set up. Any drivers going on freecycle?

I have been looking at an R11s taylor made driver, anyone used this or what drivers do you use

Get yer asses over 2 wgt.......spend a little less..lol

Before you begin buying expensive clubs get some lessons. Expensive clubs will not make a beginner a better player.
Personally there is no point in getting a set of TM or Ping type clubs until you are playing of less than 15. Then a first pass at some custom fit maybe an idea.

But its practice practice and lots off it.

TT

Does gold on GTA V count? never played golf irl, but im sick at gta v golf :proud:

Back