Goldeneye 007 - coming soon.....

unfortunately im still using torrents :(

Aye James, if using uTorrent, look on google and youtube to see how you set the firewall and settings to get better download speeds... I'm on 10mbs and I often get 1Mb/sec + on my torrents.

As the others have said here, the Goldeneye release is less than 7 days old, so you will be able to get it well faster than 30kbs on the virgin media news servers... worth a try...

be quicker for you to download a news reader and use the free daily newsgroup,

good for new stuff up to 10 days old,

just4today.net for daily login password, got to be quicker than torrents surely.

I've been having trouble downloading anything off there for the past week, daily login's correct etc - I did manage to snag a free premium trial elsewhere (power newsbin) which was perfectly fine....if just4today is functioning correctly for you guys god knows....

By the way, Goldeneye 007 is hands down the best FPS (esp exclusive) on Wii next to Metroid Prime Trilogy. Bond games are always very much a hit and miss affair - this one is definitely worth the download. ;)

Last edited:
I see the other Bond game that's just come out on the other consoles is awfull! The NTSC version works fine online BTW... Appart from some frame rate issues this game is solid.

Wondering if it would have been smoother if they had of used the Conduits engine... suppose all's you can do there is wonder though, lol... Well done Activision, didn't know you had it in you, lol...

Back