god im stuck any1 help me

tonycrow

Inactive User
Reaction score
i have manged to get sportster1,7 on my dbox but cannot get any channels on there i have followed the dummie dbox thread but no good........ i live in pmymouth and have services files for exter which is quite near but am not getting anywere plzzzzzzzzzzz help thxs

just do a scan with fast scan switched to off and scan for tv only try that m8

help

gav12345 said:
just do a scan with fast scan switched to off and scan for tv only try that m8
hi mate u just responded to my message i can only fast scan on kabeldeustland is this correct mate thxs for reply

unfortunately not, you will need to change the image to a different one. either a different sportster or one of gav's newer images.

look m8 the best thing for uk is get a uk image so you can do a scan m8 and find all your channels

gav12345 said:
look m8 the best thing for uk is get a uk image so you can do a scan m8 and find all your channels
sorry 2 ask sop many questions but without the boutiques will i get channels as i now have downloaded your sportster u recomeended and done a serach on cableuk 6592 and nothing do u think it may be because im going from a coax adapter into an rf ariel into the dbox thxs mate

a scan produces the services and bouquets files for you so this would not make a difference. have you tried scanning on CableUK 6882 instead?

liamcrayden said:
a scan produces the services and bouquets files for you so this would not make a difference. have you tried scanning on CableUK 6882 instead?
i dont have 6682 mate

tonycrow said:
i dont have 6682 mate
mate do u think its because im sending the signal from a coax telewest to an rf lead to the dbox

tonycrow said:
i dont have 6682 mate
mate do u think its because im sending the signal from a coax telewest to an rf lead to the dbox

press the red button then the blue button
post the ber snr and sig levels

tonycrow said:

Not sure what you mean by this, a little more info would perhaps help us to help you.

@tonycrow have you tried moving the highlighted bar upto your service provider and pressing ok this should change it between 6882 and 6952

Back