Gobsmacked!

tlogic

Inactive User
Reaction score
Can't believe the vodoo continues, another night of european heart ache.

What a fecked up feeling. out of the carlin cup, out of the FA cup and now out of the champions league.

do you guys think henry will still be at arsenal next season?

do you guys think henry will still be at arsenal next season?

at the mo i dont really care lol

you know i was expecting it all the possesion, something like 20 attempts, henry injured and probably out for the rest of the season now :(.

they should of had a penalty aswell so i guess its kinda the right score

we should of thumped them in ehndoven but we never we should of thumped them tonight but again we never.....

im not making any excuses for them anymore they are fooking shite!

defence was shocking at times (regardless of injuries!!!), attack was like a vampire with no teeth USELESS!

they should all be ashamed to wear the arsenal t shirt you never drop your heads until the whistle has gone, but with 5 mins left they might aswell gone home!!!!

when cleb made the tackle which lead to the free kick i visioned pires a few seasons ago picking the ball out this **** allthough my fav player at the mo should fooking go home and take up lock picking

USELESS ****S!!!!!!

at the mo i dont really care lol

you know i was expecting it all the possesion, something like 20 attempts, henry injured and probably out for the rest of the season now :(.

they should of had a penalty aswell so i guess its kinda the right score

we should of thumped them in ehndoven but we never we should of thumped them tonight but again we never.....

im not making any excuses for them anymore they are fooking shite!

defence was shocking at times (regardless of injuries!!!), attack was like a vampire with no teeth USELESS!

they should all be ashamed to wear the arsenal t shirt you never drop your heads until the whistle has gone, but with 5 mins left they might aswell gone home!!!!

when cleb made the tackle which lead to the free kick i visioned pires a few seasons ago picking the ball out this **** allthough my fav player at the mo should fooking go home and take up lock picking

USELESS ****S!!!!!!

I totally agree with you, we had loads of good chances but the finish wasn't there, baptista and adebayour has started to piss me off in the last few games because when ever they have a easy chance on goal they seem to feck it up. After we scored it should of been 2-0 and game finished but adebayour fecked up once again kicking the ball right at the keeper. we are relying on to many young players that is what are downside is.

wenger will need to make some good signings over the summer to improve the team coz it fecking frustrating.

well what gets me is why bring on an injured player??? did he achieve anything!!!!??? if not make it worse. We have so much talent but when it comes to scorring all we can do is miss it.....i cant believe how goal shy we are!!!

But to be honest i knew we would account to nothing this season. from the CSK game i knew we wouldnt get past the semi's......i knew we wouldnt get past blackburn in the FA cup, and our premiership dreams ended months ago and dont think we will even get to 3rd and will prob finish the same position as last year if not worse.......all in all i dont think we have progressed.

2 things that concern me is if we lose we start to put our head down early on instead of fighting back till the last second. Why arent we shooting outside the box or from all angles? and we arent tackling enough for my liking we seem to be just shadowing the other players.

Wenger needs to vexed at his players and beat them with a stick, instead of pampering them....they need to toughen up

Mickie you hit the nail on the head.

All in all a fustrating season...........it wouldnt suprise me if we become a mid table team

Last edited:
I think the problem lies in the balance of your team, Don't bite my head off lol I actually think you have one of the most talented sides you have ever had but what you seem to lack at the moment is heart and resolve ? all Arsenal sides of the past would never worry if they went 1 or 2 down they would just battle on and on and tough out a win or draw and no team could give them stick and "put it up em" like they do at the moment .. they gave the stick lol .. I think wenger needs to get in the market for some gritty players next year .. having said that watch the gritty performance you will put in against us in a few weeks time lmao ;)

Back