glitching probllem

bezzyboy

Inactive User
Reaction score
I started to glitch a rom 11 using the rom 11 unlocker script , it started ok but then froze on glitch 24 and now when i try and read it with nagra it is saying no atr string and when i try and glitch it again its coming up Script Error on Line 524 any help would be much appreciated.
Cheers

try resetting you glitcher m8
then try again if you get no atr in nagra the card is dead but try to read again first and dont have glitcher and nagra running at the same time

just tried again and getting this message
Sc.Read: Timeout Reading Data From Card - 2 Bytes Requested, 0 Bytes Read, Continuing Script

Script Error on Line 396
Sc.GetByte: Requested Byte Exceeds Last Read Request

and just tried nagra again and getting this message
Opening of COM1 was successful
Reset failed
Error reseting card, ATR string invalid
Closing of COM1 was successful

thanks for that mate appreciate it , don`t know how it can have happened done hundreds before and never had that .

if you leave the card in the glitcher for any length of time ( after it is glitched ) the cards atr gets wiped m8

Hi

I didnt know that cheers, sometimes if card is difficult to glitch I`ve left it glitching and gone to bed. Wont be doing that again just in case it glitches at 2am and by time I get up at 8am card would be cooked. Thanks for that info.

Regards

What are you on about?

Once the card glitches the script stops. Leaving the card in will NOT cause any damage - assuming the card survived glitching ;)

sorry to dis agree with you hackmax but it has happened to me a few times left the card to glitch it has done saying all bugs zeroed and when i read it in nagra the card was dead as i left it in the glitcher

Leaving it in the glitcher did not kill it.

Either your programmer is duff or you card died during glitching.

Leaving it in the glitcher did not kill it.

Either your programmer is duff or you card died during glitching.

Exactly so!! no way leaving a card in a glitcher after it has glitched is going to kill it.

tbc

You can pass on the message from me coz I'm to lazy to call over now.

tell it to the 2 cards that got killed then
what cards where they i bet the where rom10 a82
if they where the glitcher did fook the card but when glitching not leaving it in the glitcher
once the script has stopped it basicly has no contact with the card
same as if u put it in a programer it only has contact with the card (electricly) when u read it

the cards were a86 i believe
i left the card glitching returned some time later and win said bugs zeroed but when i read in proggy card had no atr
same ahappened when i did a card that had message ' card may contain update ' glitched it ( as i have had this solve this ) and no atr from card again but i sat with this one ( had nothing better to do lol )

Back