Glitching channels

If sly line is not active why have it in newcamd.list?
Either remove it of put # at start of line.

Either have line as......

CWS_KEEPALIVE = 300
CWS_INCOMING_PORT = 21000
CWS = HOST PORT USER PASS 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

Or.....

CWS_KEEPALIVE = 300
CWS = HOST PORT USER PASS 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

I always added port with 300 seconds. I never had glitching issues in a long long time. The request of 300 seconds will not prevent glitching on “certain” channels. It will only prevent cam going ideal on FTA.
Either both line details is correct in post.
But strongly recommended trying another server. Since most of 28.2°E is encrypted lots moved to cable and has been overloaded in some quarters. I have seen a few posts saying theres glitching. I even read somewhere that all cable lines are glitching.
With mg_cfg i posted along with newcamd.list info and proper connections to box and local cards im not seeing any glitches at all.

My sly line is working. I said if i input the second line which starts like this CWS_MULTIPLE = then it doesn't work However if i use CWS = at the start of both lines then they both work.
I know this will not fix the glitching just want to make sure its input correctly. I will also test another server.

Sorry to butt in but, would you say mgcamd over oscam ? , and, would glitching also have anything with certain servers allowing to boxes per house ? just wondered

Sorry to butt in but, would you say mgcamd over oscam ?

I prefer oscam...
Its much better at handling multiple lines.
For me mgcam wont switch to the next line if 1 of them are having problems...but oscam will.

Oscam also clears the channels faster then mgcam...for me anyway.

`You have a inbox .. Give what I sent you a try .. you only need 1 line for sky & vm .. ..

Back