Glitched Rom11 I Just Cant Write It

dearme

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi I have just done glitch (very first time ) on a new nexus orange T911.many mistakes setting up etc,,but anyway did ,and it said so in the end window of winexplorere 4.52.
I have tried many type and times with nagra ,romstudio,xncs and other ,to write to card with my Infinty unlimited ,loading up cc file and my own bk and ird and click write a fail in every way.Why does this happen if card is writable according to all I have read in forums posts...what is the way???any real answer??

INFINITY UNLIMITED programmer????

As far as I know that programmer is not Pheonix compatible “!!! Another words, it will not read or write rom cards

I thought that a phoenix infinity unlimited was capable of phoenix compatablity on a mosc in nagra? why not...This tut says it is done...........................................My problem is maybe?I have to re glitch till it works.I hope
open infinity unlimited software ,click on tools /virtual com mode then a new box appears
choose your com port ,reset-polarity should be in phoenix, frequency is 3.680,
optimized vcp setting is deaulft then click enable then it should minimise.
now open up nagra edit 4.1 (in win 98/me compatibility)click on
tools /communications and make sure you have the same com port as the infinity
vcp & 3.68 then ok it.click on file and open card image and load your rom10/11image
then click on data editor and edit your ird/bk then stick mosc card in programmer
and click on write (yellow
envelope with red arrow pointing to right)and it should write card if it's
UNLOCKED.

Last edited:
I Thought that it only supported up to 3.58MHZ but after reading about it
I was wrong"!!

When you read with nagraedit does it look lsomething like this"! If so then its open

Last edited:
I cant see too much on the pic but maybe a bit less than that.I have re glitched and it has (nexus with script)after 10seconds just confirmed it is open,as in unlocked.I have seen the tut saying put the nagra in win98 option,I run xp,but I cant see this and really cant see it being a problem.But as I have said Icant write to card? This is what I am getting when I write any ideas?
Opening of COM1 was successful
ATR String: 3F FF 95 00 FF 91 81 71 A0 47 00 44 4E 41 53 50
30 31 31 20 52 65 76 42 30 43 3B
ROM Revision: 011
EEPROM Revision: RevB0C
SetIFS failed
Using BD3 Key: 4E 69 70 50 45 72 20 49 73 20 61 20 62 75 54 74
Writing ROM11 failed
Closing of COM1 was successful

Last edited:
Just Want To Announce My First Write To A Mosc Rom11..and The Tut Responsible Was Posted By Crackerchalk A Superb And Easy Walk Through A-z What Can I Say.3 Cheers To Him!!!

Back