Glasgow Celtic Alternative View

craigend33

Banned
Reaction score
been buying this wee tic mag for a good few months and ive been sending it to a few friend abroad who like to keep up 2 date with wat the fans are saying about the bhoys it called the alternative View Matt McGlone is the editor of the mag ,so if any of you fellow tims want it gives a pm a will send it,was gonna post it on here but i`m not 100% sure if it wud be allowed .maybe once a mod seen it cud let know. i will upload it every fortnite wen i get the mag, i will stick this one up and see wat happens if not allowed then am sure a mod will remove it.:Cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
31329up-1.gif
we all need more toilet roll lol

been buying this wee tic mag for a good few months and ive been sending it to a few friend abroad who like to keep up 2 date with wat the fans are saying about the bhoys it called the alternative View Matt McGlone is the editor of the mag ,so if any of you fellow tims want it gives a pm a will send it,was gonna post it on here but i`m not 100% sure if it wud be allowed .maybe once a mod seen it cud let know. i will upload it every fortnite wen i get the mag, i will stick this one up and see wat happens if not allowed then am sure a mod will remove it.:Cheers:

cheers m8 :Clap:

brilliant :banana::banana:

Matt McGlone didnt he used to be a lacky for the kelly's and grants years ago in the celtic view
dont particularly agree with alot of mcglones comments but if iremember correctly he was on fergus the greats side not with kelly mob

tell champions hes got 17 days to change his name only bears can use that name

added another copy in first post. for those with IE installed.

still prefer The Broons and Oor Wullie.

ps. why the feck is my computer now playing Da da diddly da dum music.

Last edited:
tell champions hes got 17 days to change his name only bears can use that name
tell all the huns you know
that they are hated wherever they go
they pish in the street
i hope they get beat
its gonnae be three in a row
innerguard a name is for life not just for xmas did you used to be the tiler

Back