Give up smoking for the last time

Erbs

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
been a tobacco smoker for many years and ignored the vaping scene as i thought it was equally as bad for you, until i done some research and now packed up smoking and using a vape to help me with this

was not totally convinced at first and i honestly thought i would go back to smoking as i have tried all the aids to help me but failed miserably

patches=fail
tablets=fail
cold turkey=fail

so after using a vape pen now for just over week, i'm that confident i will never go back to cigarettes. to be honest i couldn't think of anything worse now.

Benefits so far is that i can breathe easily now, i don't stink of ciggies,missus likes me more now i don't smell.
food is starting to taste better,can smell better in general and best of all the smokers cough has gone and i sleep better now

i expect it all to get better and i'm never going back on the fags.

why i never got on this earlier i don't know, i'm just glad i did

so if anyone is thinking about giving up, do some research on vaping.

good luck to anyone has given up.

been a tobacco smoker for many years and ignored the vaping scene as i thought it was equally as bad for you, until i done some research and now packed up smoking and using a vape to help me with this

was not totally convinced at first and i honestly thought i would go back to smoking as i have tried all the aids to help me but failed miserably

patches=fail
tablets=fail
cold turkey=fail

so after using a vape pen now for just over week, i'm that confident i will never go back to cigarettes. to be honest i couldn't think of anything worse now.

Benefits so far is that i can breathe easily now, i don't stink of ciggies,missus likes me more now i don't smell.
food is starting to taste better,can smell better in general and best of all the smokers cough has gone and i sleep better now

i expect it all to get better and i'm never going back on the fags.

why i never got on this earlier i don't know, i'm just glad i did

so if anyone is thinking about giving up, do some research on vaping.

good luck to anyone has given up.

good luck m8

What style/type nicotine of vape are you using...

its a blu pro kit, starter kit at 20mg, will drop the nicotine over the next few weeks to say 3mg

its a blu pro kit, starter kit at 20mg, will drop the nicotine over the next few weeks to say 3mg

Got my blu starter kit today first drag nearly ripped my lungs apart..may have over done it..I have the tobacco 1.8mg nicotine liquid but I think it's to strong for me so ordered the 0.9 tobacco liquid...see how I get on..
Luck would have it they sell blu stuff at my local Tesco express but only the 1.8mg liquid..been smoking 20 silk cut a day for last ten years or so...
Not saying I will give up smoking but will give it a good go..

Just ordered some from there...went for the Titan 1.1%..

Good luck & Keep it up :banana:

The harshness could be the High PG in ya eLiquid try a 50/50 mix of PG/VG and go from there, the higher the PG gives a bit more harshness.
Lower your Nicotine slowly cos you will just end up Vaping more & more if you are not ready to lower the Nicotine
from 18mg go down to 16mg then 12mg then 8mg and so on but gradually.

Everyone coughs the first time try it its normal ;)

Well it's been 77 hours or 3 days and 5 hours since my last cigarette..30 years of a pack a day..

My missus got the KiK vaporiser about 6 months ago (the one Vinnie Jones advertised), standard 510 fitting on the battery so we can now get clearomisers/E-liquid from our pound shop for £1 each, so no messing with replacement coils, just sling the clearomiser and get a new one. She used to wolf down hand-rolled cigs like there was no tomorrow, she hasn't lit a fag for 6 months, she still splutters a bit but what a champion for giving up, me I'm still trying to get used to the bloody thing, would recommend them to anyone though, cheaper, healthier, and less smelly

Know how you feel..takes some getting used too..I'm still not there yet but it's still way better than a ciggy.

i found the transition from ciggies to vape really easy,never going back on those smelly things

quite like the taste of columbian coffee ejuice and the missus says it reminds her of when ycou walk into a coffee shop.

Yeah got to admit I'm struggling with vap juice but it's only been a few days after all..using Blu I find too strong and sharp on the throat..vype juice to weak and watery..I'm trying your totally wicked juice recommendation which ain't too bad thus far..main thing is I'm still off the cigs.

Well tomorrow at midday will be the two week anniversary of my last cigarette..
I can not believe myself that I have actually not smoked for two weeks and that I actually stopped smoking never imagined I would give up smoking that I could actually do it as I enjoyed it so much....Im going to celebrate and pat myself on my back by cooking myself a 22oz rump steak at midday.

EDIT..Thanks to @Erbs who posted about the blu pro kit, starter kit..it's what stopped me smoking.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well tomorrow at midday will be the two week anniversary of my last cigarette..
I can not believe myself that I have actually not smoked for two weeks and that I actually stopped smoking never imagined I would give up smoking that I could actually do it as I enjoyed it so much....Im going to celebrate and pat myself on my back by cooking myself a 22oz rump steak at midday.

EDIT..Thanks to @Erbs who posted about the blu pro kit, starter kit..it's what stopped me smoking.

good luck m8

@AJT

So many to choose from can never decide which one to try

I bought one when they first came out and left it in the glove compartment of the car
I think it’s still in there

Is it this one you are recommending?

Blu Ego-Tank E-Cigarette Kit (Product Information)

270057011_0_150x150.jpg

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Back