Give up smoking for the last time

Nice one bud I'm gonna look into the homemade jobs I've never seen ome I am happy with what I've got but if I can make a better one I'm gonna have a try. Sound like a big fkker though.

Do you believe that you can cook with the herb even after you've vapped it

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Now on the odd occasion when I end up somewhere and don't have a vape with me. A surprise sesh when I have to toke a pipe. All I taste is the burn when I take a few hits on a pipe all I taste is burning don't even taste the shit.

I was smoking from when I was 16 years old, but now I'm trying to quit... It's hard tho, really hard.:confused:
It's all about will power., you've got to mentally strong. You can't use an issue at home or work to suddenly relapse and have a cig, you have to work through it.

I packed it when a smoking was still acceptable in the pubs so going out then suddenly, woooosh !! you get a cloud of smoke come your way was hard to say the least.

Seeing my dad dying of smoking related illnesses is what I kept me from relapsing.

You can use all the nicotine patches you want but at the end of the day it all comes down to will power. You to be 100% ready to pack in. If there's one slight doubt in your mind you will fail.

I think it's easier these days with the huge restrictions on were you can smoke. Jesus, you could smoke in hospital and dentist waiting rooms also on public transport even in the office at work when I stopped. Nowdays you can't just suddenly spark up when the urge hits you therefore taking away the choice which must help. I just don't how people find the time to smoke 20-40 a day or find the money for it

One last thing, they reckon your food taste better, that's a load of ballcocks. The wife's cooking just got worse

You can eek the last out of the avb by cooking it up with butter or coconut oil is quite popliar atm
or by giving the avb a quick wash with alcohol to extract the remaining oil and boiling off the alcohol
altho there shouldn't be much left in it if you're doing it right but I guess it depends on how dark you wanna go with the avb tbh

Burnt stuff just tastes awful to me now too.

And the stink .... ewww
I remember doing a chemistry A level practical and holding up a stinky test tube with some orrible chemicals in that we were supposed to ID by their smell to my lab partner who said all he could smell were my stinky nicotine fingers, that I had become accustomed to and thought was normal.
As an ex I get what he was saying now :) The aroma coming of a smoker that's just stubbed one out makes me want to barf now.

I have a Storz & Bickel Mighty and Volcano.
Mostly I'll use the material in the Mighty and depending on how I feel, will cook it at 180 for a few blasts before taking it up to 210 (sometime just 210 immediately) . After that I'll chuck it in the Volcano before binning it.

I've had a desktop unit with whip, as well as a DaVinci, Pax2, and various pens, the Mighty is by far the best out of the lot of them. The Volcano is the best desktop unit hands down.

Hey there, does the volcano use loads of weed. I've never seen one work except on the video but I'm thinking it makes so much vapour that u must use loads. I'm not like these you tubers with carrier bags full I'm working with ounces and half ounces

I have a Storz & Bickel Mighty and Volcano.
Mostly I'll use the material in the Mighty and depending on how I feel, will cook it at 180 for a few blasts before taking it up to 210 (sometime just 210 immediately) . After that I'll chuck it in the Volcano before binning it.

I've had a desktop unit with whip, as well as a DaVinci, Pax2, and various pens, the Mighty is by far the best out of the lot of them. The Volcano is the best desktop unit hands down.

All these fancy devices... Back in the day I remember my friends using bottles, carefully folded cans, apple, a courgette... :)

I remember doing a chemistry A level practical and holding up a stinky test tube with some orrible chemicals in that we were supposed to ID by their smell to my lab partner who said all he could smell were my stinky nicotine fingers, that I had become accustomed to and thought was normal.
As an ex I get what he was saying now :) The aroma coming of a smoker that's just stubbed one out makes me want to barf now.

LOL

We have one smoker out of nearly thirty in the department at work so it's very noticeable.

Hey there, does the volcano use loads of weed. I've never seen one work except on the video but I'm thinking it makes so much vapour that u must use loads. I'm not like these you tubers with carrier bags full I'm working with ounces and half ounces

The chamber is quite large on mine (solid valve), so you can be as greedy, or as frugal as you want. I always have the dial at 7.5 for the 1st sesh. This usually gives me 3 decent sized balloons. When I'm done with the material, I tip it into a jar for later use. When I'm ready to go again, I crank it up to 9 for another few balloons. It's binned after that.

I don't really use the Volcano much since getting the Mighty. The Mighty has a smaller capacity chamber and I find I'm not going through as much material.

My Volcano is still going strong after well over 10 years of service :cool:
It's the Daddy alright but the crinkly bags get right on my wick while I'm chillin

The bowl on the solid valve is massive but you don't have to fill it up for a good session.
They make a reducer for the easy valve so you can use their dosing capsule system with the cano now too, altho they are fiddly little buggers to open and fill as I've got a couple of Tubo stems that use the same capsules and I don't bother with the lids cos of the fiddlyness.

The Cano is still the champ in my collection really but the Vapcap is the vape that stopped me smoking biftas (and start spending the baccy money on more vapes and accessories lol) so that's the one I recommend as a first vape for smokers wanting to quit.

Back