Girl Suffering Starvation Has Died

NL7

Inactive User
Reaction score
A seven-year-old girl has died after suffering starvation, it has emerged.
Neighbours saw Khyra Ishaq with other children grabbing bread that had been thrown out for birds.

The girl was rescued with five other children from a house in Handsworth, Birmingham.

She was discovered on Sunday and died later in hospital.

A man aged 29 and a woman aged 33 have appeared before Birmingham Magistrates and were remanded into custody.

A neighbour in the Leyton Road area described seeing children at the home grabbing bread which had been thrown out for birds.

West Midlands police refused to confirm that starvation was the cause of death.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30100-1316726,00.html

What a sad story...

When i saw the subject header and started to read the story, i had visions of it being another sad case from a third world country.(not that it's easier to take in).
To see it happen closer to home is a rarity thank god.
Poor girl, i can't begin to imagine what else she endured in her short life...bless her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Truely shocking for this to happen in 21st century Britain. Should lock the b****rds away to starve themsleves,

thebigman

When i saw the subject header and started to read the story, i had visions of it being another sad case from a third world country.(not that it's easier to swallow).
To see it happen closer to home is a rarity thank god.
Poor girl, i can't begin to imagine what else she endured in her short life...bless her.

Having just read my post again, I think the phrase i used in brackets was not an apt one.
upon reflection i should have said (not that it's easier to take in).
I noticed it,and it bothers me...
I can't edit it,hence this post.

Hope the other four kids recover phsycologically in time.

Having just read my post again, I think the phrase i used in brackets was not an apt one.
upon reflection i should have said (not that it's easier to take in).
I noticed it,and it bothers me...
I can't edit it,hence this post.

Hope the other four kids recover phsycologically in time.

sorted it for you m8.

this is totally shocking and out of order its times like this you want the death penalty out but i suppose for this crime even instant death would be a lesser punishment!

They need sorting the inhuman b*st*rds

What I want to know is where were the Social Services ?

It is about time these swines got sacked when something like this happens in their area..........

this has got to be the most heart rending story i have ever heard, what kind of individual does this to children.

why could these people not just have taken these children into social services and left them there, a heart breaking and horrific crime for any parent to hear about. HOW could these MONSTERS have done this terrible deed.
It makes one weep with sadness, that in this day and age such a thing can happen. i hope these revolting disgusting people are subjected to the most barberous acts in prison for a very very long time.

TBC

Back