Gimme Gimme Gimme - The Complete Collection [Box Set] £6.99

Paul-K

Inactive User
Reaction score
http://www.woolworths.co.uk/web/jsp/index.jsp?DPSLogout=true&_requestid=94914

Gimme Gimme Gimme - The Complete Collection [Box Set] £6.99 + 5% quidco!! (35p approx)@ woolworths

£6.99

Description

"It's refreshingly rude and loud and unafraid of whose toes it might be treading on" - The Independent

Lewd, crude and hilariously funny, Gimme Gimme Gimme follows the riotous adventures of Tom Farrell (Dreyfus), a gay out-of-work actor with a sharp tongue and drama queen temperament who dreams of being rescued from his dull existence by Peak Practice's Simon Shepherd. Linda La Hughes (Burke) meanwhile is his ginger-haired, loud mouthed dysfunctional friend, more often than not grotesquely squeezed into lycra to the point of bursting, who survives on a diet of crisps but yearns for a diet of sex.

The pair are best friends and worst enemies, sharing lives, the same taste in men and a garishly decorated London flat. Their stormy relationship is punctuated by Linda's belief that she is the most beautiful person in the world ("the auburn Jerry Hall") and Tom's desperate, yet fruitless desire to be a star.

These two mismatched flatmates spend their lives bitching at each other and fighting over whichever luckless bloke happens to cross their path. The one thing they would never do is admit they couldn't survive without each other.

After all, who else would have them?

EPISODE LISTING: 'WHO'S THAT BOY?', 'THE BIG BREAK', 'LEGS AND CO', 'DO THEY TAKE SUGAR?', 'SATURDAY NIGHT DIVA', 'I DO, I DO, I DO!', 'MILLENNIUM SPECIAL', 'TEACHER'S PET', 'STIFF', 'PRISON VISITOR', 'DIRTY THIRTY', 'GLAD TO BE GAY?', 'SOFA MAN', 'DOWN AND OUT', 'LOLLIPOP MAN', 'SECRETS AND FLIES', 'TRAUMA', 'SINGING IN THE DRAIN' AND 'DECOY'.

cheers

going to get this. anybody know if this is the same price in store. or is it online only???

Just tried to buy no longer avilable - checked on play £12 tho...
I'll go into the store on my lunch break!

-Badaman

Back