Gigablue VS ZGemma

I have a gigablue quad plus, 4 tuners, fast processor lots of ram, Lcd screen and official vix support. I'm happy untill I need 4k :)

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Agree the the Gigablue range are top spec premium receivers. Zgemma boxes are reasonable budget starter boxes.

Porsche V Reliant Robbin.

Thanks for your responses. I would like a fast running receiver with twin satellite tuner and space for an internal hard drive. Which model fits the bill?

The quad plus comes with 2 sat tuners built in (with space for 2 more sat or cable tuners) and can fit a 2.5" hdd....

Thanks. How do these compare to the VU+ Solo2 or Duo2? or other brands? The Giga seems on the cheaper sife for the spec, are the others better?

They are certainly comparable in specs tho the vu seems to be more expensive, which is why I chose gigablue. Also the vu can run blackhole and some people seem to prefer that image, tho I've never used it myself

I think the solo 2 se is the best value for money tbh.

If money is not a problem then the gigablue quad or duo 2 are better because of the tuner slots. I feel the vu range has slightly better support than the gigablue range.

Back