GI CFT 2143 Serial numbers

brighton mike

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have a GI Box which is displaying a different serial number (using F2) from the label on the base
I have tried inputting both numbers but the box will not switch on...
What is my next move?....(maybe run to rubbish skip!!)
Regards
BM: party :

I would double check the numbers you are converting from the box using F2. I have seen either tutorial or post stating that you should always use the F2 instead of the sticker.

@dannyrp03 - Gerrold Instrument analogue box

k3nny said:
I would double check the numbers you are converting from the box using F2. I have seen either tutorial or post stating that you should always use the F2 instead of the sticker.
Thanks, I have checked the number over and over....I can say that at one time thes/n on the label was the same as F2 but now they are different....I don't know why!
Regards
BM:Cheers:

k3nny said:
Thanks, I have checked the number over and over....I can say that at one time the s/n on the label was the same as F2 but now they are different....I don't know why!
Regards
BM:Cheers:

Hi brighton mike

So with the s/n you get from f2 ( every second number ) can you tcinit the box to goto 02 ?

Been a long time since i dun a Gerrold box.

Cheers Garry

garrytate said:
Hi brighton mike

So with the s/n you get from f2 ( every second number ) can you tcinit the box to goto 02 ?

Been a long time since i dun a Gerrold box.

Cheers Garry

The box will go to 02 from full power up

If I input the s/n on say channel 05 the box will not switch to 02

Regards
BM

Back