i do.... ive believe in ghosts,and for the first time ive actually seen one
not with the naked eye but from some digital photos,i took some photo's
on crimbo day last year,but last nite i transfered them onto the pc last nite,
i was gobsmacked cos out of the photo's that was taken three off them
had orbs (ghosts)on them ive checked the detail of them and they are
orbs,me missis thought it might be a speck of dust on the lens but these orbs
are in different places on the pixs.i believe that the orbs could be my mum
who died in january last year,it was the first crimbo without her,also she was
close to my grandaughter who was four at the time,maybe my mum was checkin everyone to see if we were all ok

the first one just at the side of the teddy

the second one is between my dad and grandaughter and daughters boyfriend

and the third one is near my grandaughter feet and above grandson head

what do you think ???

It's hard to know magnu, yes i do believe in spirit and it could be your mum coming back to check on you all and let you know she is ok. :)

I have seen quite a few orbs myself, the most amazing one was on my dad's birthday the first year after he died, it was a light green colour and danced around in front of me and then alighted on my outstretched finger and stayed there for a few minutes. Was absolutely amazing and made me cry.

I regularly see orbs when i do reiki or work with spirit, different colours and sizes, they are wonderful and i love working with them, they always fill me with joy and a sense of peace and calm.

Personally I don't believe it ghosts and I have no idea as to what the orbs are. Maybe someone can come up with something.

But thats not to say you are wrong, it's like faith/religion, you either believe or you don't. Obviously if someone comes up with a very plausible answer then you may accept that but if not then you believe what your own mind tells you, if it helps you to think your mum is looking out for you, then good on you, its a real nice thought.

GTFO the pair of you :)

fuckin ghost orbs indeed.

also forgot to add ive checked the other pixs that i took that nite
and none of the others have these orbs on,only these three

doing paranormal investigation myself..

they seem to be the only orbs in teh photos, but as said could be dust a bug anything..

normally having a second form of data wouldhelp to say yes or no..

but like the others say shoudl always keep an open mind

if they dust or summat the orb would be in the same place
of the pixs and on all the pixs that i took

I'm a firm believer in spirits myself...

...in fact, I think I'll go and pour myself another glass. :drunk:

(jeez, I don't know whether laugh or cry! :shakeshead:)

I'm a firm believer in spirits myself...

...in fact, I think I'll go and pour myself another glass. :drunk:

the spirit of Jim Beam is telling me to laugh.

dont no what the "orbs" are.. but they are happening more often with didg pics. seem to see lots of them on these camera's ...on old type of pics ..u took the film to the shop they prossesed it and u got them back....dont recall seeing any orbs on these ...so maybe its a intermitten prob with these camera's or maybe they pick things up that other types cant ???? who no's ...

I laughed and laughed then laughed some more.

This forums getting good first we have some guy who carn't get it on with his Mrs using it for Sex therapy, and all the dw sex therapists giving him advice, 7 pages and 60 of them, cracked me up for hours that one.
Who said celibacy is good for the brain.

Now we have some nut seeing ghosts, wait for the hocus pocus mob to come out in force this should be a scream

This forums getting good first we have some guy who carn't get it on with his Mrs using it for Sex therapy, and all the dw sex therapists giving him advice, 7 pages and 60 of them, cracked me up for hours that one.

Now we have some nut seeing ghosts, wait for the hocus pocus mob to come out in force this should be a scream

variety is the spice of life. :banana:

You really have a way with words emerald. I have to admit to laughing at that...lol

so i take it you a non believer

You really have a way with words emerald. I have to admit to laughing at that...lol

easy jaffa.

it's emarald.

he believes his bloodline is 100% white anglo saxon.
tbh there's more chance of the existence of ghosts :)

dont knock it till youve seen it

the best laugh of the lot is all the non beleivers is when u are close to death or have a illness that can take you over i bet u all pray

to be honest mate, i personally , and this is just my opinion all these orbs etc etc are rubbish, its dust particles reflecting light, its relatively obvious that you have used flash in your photos and its a reflection of some sort, however this is just my opinion, and i bear no ill will on your loss`s, i was brought up a catholic in childhood, whilst in adulthood i have formed a view that in reality all religions just boil down to faith...........the fact that someone has to take someones word for it, and believe it.

end of the day people believe in afterlife, god, ghosts etc etc, who am i to argue, just my opinion though, and i do believe that there are some things stranger that fiction, however personally i havent experienced them, except once........but we wont go into that ;)

Last edited:
easy jaffa.

it's emarald.

he believes his bloodline is 100% white anglo saxon.
tbh there's more chance of the existence of ghosts :)

Yeah I know but he aint ever done anything against me so he is just a member to me.

And he can't be 100% anglo saxon, there are very few of US left...:proud:

Back