Gggggggrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MFCGMFC

Inactive User
Reaction score
hey all

i sat my driving test today and done all the maneuvers perfect etc but then got 2 majors in the last 5 mins on the way back to the test center :( stalled and when asked to pull in never checked my blindspot when pulling out again just a matter of yards away from the test center :( damn my instructor said i couldn't have been closer to a pass

stupid mistakes, i've never stalled for ages i changed to teh wrong gear went 3rd>1st>2nd why the **** did i go to second? fucking eejit!

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Gav it happens m8...you will get it next time, keep positive about it. 2 majors can be sorted out. Theres much worse m8. Get straight back in for it. Good luck to you.

aye its booked again just cant believe it i was shiteing it about reverseing round the corner but i caught that perfect the day never caught it as perfect in my life

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Unlucky mate, I feel for ya.

It's not just the point of not passing, it is all money, money, money, you will have to pay for at least another lesson and the fooking test again.

But you will get there mate, keep on top of it. You never know, you may get to take David Platt out in your new car one of these days!!!

That aint the worst mate, a friend of mine failed before she got out the test centre !!!

She was only going for second gear when she knocked a dog down lol, examiner agreed that it was not her fault but says since she had an accident and the test was stopped then he had to fail her, nust be the shortest test ever lol

Lol, I have heard some silly ones like people starting the car up and driving through the test center wall and such.

I am sure it has really happened in the past considering the amount of women taking tests (yeah I know I will get it off the women for saying that.)

But running a dog over is quite funny, not for the dog, but I find it funny anyway.

But running a dog over is quite funny, not for the dog, but I find it funny anyway.

I actaully drove over a dog years ago when driving an articulated truck, just walked straight out in front of me on a country road, I think(hope) it was killed instantly by my bumper, but if it was'nt I am sure the 3 back axles done the job.

There was only one house on the road so I called to the house and and without thinking about what I was going to say basically said "Did you use to have a Rockwieler?" :blushing:

Not one of my better moments.........lol

the wee hairdresser walked out the other week so i'll need to drive round and try and find her lol

David Platts burd isney bad ;)

i skelped a dog when out driving my mums car for the 1st time and i shat maself i had to get out and let my mum drive thankfully there was no damage to teh car!!

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Back